The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ I agree. I love it but sometimes I wish I could just blast the **** out of everything just to get to the next part of the game. It's a testament to how good the game is though that I haven't given up on it after dying a million times.

I'm replaying this game.... and I keep dying.

Tried sneaking around them.... died. Shot them... died. Its been day three.
tumblr_inline_n5u2ueWY401sqo44y.gif

This game ain't easy. :lol

I finally finished Grounded difficulty which was a real pain in the ass on many occasions. But this section I made it through first try without dying once. Don't ask me to explain why because I've never made it through this level the first try on any of the other easier difficulties. I mean FFS I died multiple times while in the pushing the truck section! :slap :lol

Playing the campaign on normal and shocked at how many items you get. I have 3 of everything at any one time. After having played Hard, and Survivor mode, normal is a joke

Playing the campaign on normal and shocked at how many items you get. I have 3 of everything at any one time. After having played Hard, and Survivor mode, normal is a joke

:lol exactly. I played thru on Survivor twice and after I was done both times I played on either Normal or Easy. Such a huge difference. No challenge at all.

I played MP with a guy that told me he found the game really hard; I asked him on what difficulty does he play. He told me, 'normal'

I had to hold back my lols

I played MP with a guy that told me he found the game really hard; I asked him on what difficulty does he play. He told me, 'normal'

I had to hold back my lols

must be a dude who's into Shooting games like GoW or COD.. those guys are the ones who i usually see having trouble with this game .. they go full force on these clickers

Well, I'm playing on hard difficult. There's no way I can play survivor or grounded. :lol

I also noticed that even if you're hiding the clickers can still find you.... Aren't they blind? :dunno

They'll wander around, but if they get too close to you they will find you, even if you're not moving.

No wonder... :lol

I'm not trying to give up but I don't want to break my controller. Not even Siren: Blood Curse was this difficult. Maybe I should've kept playing it after finishing normal difficult last year.

I played on Easy on the PS3 to finish off all the trophies I was missing and it was funny as hell how many supplies were available. :lol I will do the same on the PS4 if I'm still missing any after Grounded+.

Yeah, even going from Survivor to Hard, I'm shocked at all the items that are everywhere.

Also, for those "Make 30 xxx" - that's one playthrough? I'm assuming so, but wasn't sure. I never use smoke bombs, and near the end of my game just started throwing them for no reason to try to rack them up, but didn't hit 30. I need the smoke bombs and shiv.

Not for a platinum, since I'll never get the multi trophies, but to at least get the ones I can. Or feel like, anyway. I don't know if I want to bother with the killing in smoke bombs or human shield ones. Or that freaking sneak up on a Runner one.

The question was asked but I haven't found an answer. Do you only require the original trophies for platinum or do you now have to complete all the DLC trophies as well to platinum?

The question was asked but I haven't found an answer. Do you only require the original trophies for platinum or do you now have to complete all the DLC trophies as well to platinum?

You only need the main game trophies for the platinum.

Anyone else have both versions still? For fun, and in an attempt to download a PSONE game onto my Vita, I booted up my PS3 and decided to play some TLoU on that version. HOLY COW! There is no going back from 60 fps to 30 fps. Its like someone downloaded a visual impairment patch. It was pretty shocking

Platinum incoming for me, for the remaster. Killed it. All DLC, grounded and the main game :)

Just a few more weeks left on my firefly run :)

:hi5:

Damn, you've been busy!! :lol I haven't even started on multiplayer yet, just finished Grounded. I think multiplayer is next for me since the single player stuff I can do anytime. Did you play solo or did you have a group of friends to play factions with?

Damn, you've been busy!! :lol I haven't even started on multiplayer yet, just finished Grounded. I think multiplayer is next for me since the single player stuff I can do anytime. Did you play solo or did you have a group of friends to play factions with?

I went nuts in a short span. but beat it few times on the PS3 last year. This time around, I played a normal game. Did some chapter clean up for missing collectibles. Then did the little trick to just jump straight to Grounded plus. After that, it was trophy city with them popping up lol Grounded plus, grounded, hard, hard plus, normal plus, easy, easy plus lol

Then I grinded the MP. You can suck at MP and still get the trophies tho. It's more about keeping your clan alive with supplies.

I played with a couple buddies here and there. But played myself for the most part. Just rotating between the 3 game modes, depending on which came up faster to find a game.

Back