The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Awesome Joel, blackops, dig the horse! :rock

Thanks Marf, your work is the inspiration :duff Can't wait to finish him, get Ellie and have both of them on horseback....the posing options :yess: All I know is, they might fit in the detolf standing next to the horse, but they ain't fitting in there on it! They will end up in the big cabinet.

The game is going to cost less than a full retail price

'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

The game is going to cost less than a full retail price

No, it is not. At least not at first.

But amazon is having a PO @ $50 for whoever is interested.

Edit: apparently, the price drop is real. $50 for the game.

Dead-Man was right.

Last edited:

There were rumors of that, but I doubt it will happen this late when the game is just around the corner.

You're probably right. Rather play this than Watch_Dogs. Still can't get into that game. It's close to getting shelves.

Took me a while to beat it, only played it when I was bored. Thats how bad i was disinterested in watch dogs. Wish the hot french chick didnt bite it. She was hot. The main dude was sorta cliche.

I can't really pinpoint what it is either. Just have no desire to play whatsoever.

I couldn't really pin point it either before last night, but I realized it was just because I wasn't proficient enough at it. :lol

Sorry to hear about Watch Dogs for you guys; I dug the revenge aspect, and the cute french hacker

Last night was actually a turning point for me with this game, I felt like I reached a level of proficiency that really let me enjoy the game mechanics to their fullest. The story is still meh at this point, and Aiden is so-so as a character, but I had a hell of a lot more fun playing it. And from what I hear, the story only gets better.

I couldn't really pin point it either before last night, but I realized it was just because I wasn't proficient enough at it. :lol

Last night was actually a turning point for me with this game, I felt like I reached a level of proficiency that really let me enjoy the game mechanics to their fullest. The story is still meh at this point, and Aiden is so-so as a character, but I had a hell of a lot more fun playing it. And from what I hear, the story only gets better.

:lol I know what you mean. Hacking your way through a mission versus run and gun. I've done quite a few challenges now all stealth, and for me the 1v1 online hacking other players is an adrenaline rush.

But as you stated Marf, the story and the protagonist is just so-so. For me, there is nothing that leaves me wanting to dive deeper into Aiden's story.

Ubisoft has already said he is not coming back in WD2, which is good. He was ok - but very very mellow

Am I the only person who wants 1/6 figures of the infected from this line? They would look awesome on my monster shelf.

Back