Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

Keaton Bats sold well and I am sure West would also if they ever did him. Sure, they would have sold a handful more right after/during the movies to the more casual/trendy fan, but I don't think it would have made that much difference(other than us getting them cheaper:lol). 20 years from now there will still be Nolan stuff and if they do it right it will sell.

Friday the 13th a perfect example, now that is one franchise that is one of the oldest, we have not seen a movie come out since 2009, and that part 3 statue will sell like hotcakes, especially the exclusive, and people love Jason Voorhees so it will sell. Heath ledgers joker is timeless its one of the greatest movie characters of all time, and it will sell, factoring in ST have never done a Heath Ledger joker PF, so its well overdue. Prime 1 studious seem to be confident in the ledger character making money, why? its DC, its the joker, and that means it will make the dollars because its got the fans. Imagine of sideshow make a bane statue, DAMN that thing will go crazy for pre-orders

Anyone here has the concept art for this piece. I saw it once but can't seem to find it anymore.

With so many batman stuff comin. So much to choose from

This is still my most anticipated piece from SDCC. Not getting the Nolan Bats though. Just not a Bale fan, but this is a must have!

attachment.php

Judging from this pic, looks like we are getting switch out hands.

Wish these 2 weren't SO far off. It's gonna be Dec 16 to Jan 17 at best.

I'm still trying to decide which bats to get, I can only afford one (especially if I get the Joker). I really like the Keaton and the Modern Age, the Bale is pretty cool. Thoughts or suggestions? Which do you all think I should get?

I'm still trying to decide which bats to get, I can only afford one (especially if I get the Joker). I really like the Keaton and the Modern Age, the Bale is pretty cool. Thoughts or suggestions? Which do you all think I should get?

The one you like the most

The one you like the most

Exactly this ^.
I see a lot of folks say " you have to get both the Bale bats if you order the Heath joker".
Well, for me, Keaton will always hold a special place as Bats for me just cause I remember so fondly the time when the Movie came out. I love the Keaton PF so much. It's absolutely fantastic and a great statue in my opinion.
But, I think Heaths Joker performance was amazing and game changing, and I definitely want the PF.. I think it looks great and I plan for it to be the Joker in my collection paired with the Keaton Batman.
I can't afford to have them all nor have the space to.
All these are really a matter of personal preference. Just have fun collecting!! :)

For me modern age bats. That's the bats I grew up with in the 70's and 89 bats was the first legit batman movie and adaptation I saw till that point, plus I graduated in 89 also. For me Ledger Joker is the best. Hard not having bale bats and ledger joker pf together, but I can't swing both right now. I have modern age and arkham joker already Preordered. The arkham joker nice closeness to comic version that will go well with my batgirl, and Superman pf. Want to get Catwoman at some point before she sells out.

Definitely pick your favorite interpretation of the character.

But new price points is killing me. Sucks loving bats and Star wars.

It does. I decided to sell off all my comic Batverse PFs and collect Star Wars PFs instead. I will still collect any Burton Batman PFs that come out as his versions of the characters are my favorites, but I have to pass on all the comic, Arkham, and Nolan PFs to have the funds for the Star Wars PFs.

Definitely pick your favorite interpretation of the character.

It does. I decided to sell off all my comic Batverse PFs and collect Star Wars PFs instead. I will still collect any Burton Batman PFs that come out as his versions of the characters are my favorites, but I have to pass on all the comic, Arkham, and Nolan PFs to have the funds for the Star Wars PFs.

Traitor :lol

Back