Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you think you will see ledger in it?

Honestly I doubt it, i can't see one thing they got right on this sculpt. But when the Crow type make up was removed on the Enterbay sculpt that's only when I could see the great facial likeness to Ledger. So l think the only way to show if this sculpt has any likeness to Ledger is to see what's underneath the paint.

i dont know which one im going for, this statue or the prime 1

If you want a statue that has a sculpt that looks like Ledger but has a boring look to it then get Primes. If u want a statue that looks nothing like Ledger but is more interesting overall to look at then get this statue. So both statues have their shortcomings.

Last edited:
If you want a statue that has a sculpt that looks like Ledger but has a boring look to it then get Primes. If u want a statue that looks nothing like Ledger but is more interesting overall to look at then get this statue. So both statues have their shortcomings.

Yes the prime 1 his pose is little bit strange, but it looks like Ledger, and the PF statue i dont know he got also a weird pose on it as well :lol

Yes the prime 1 his pose is little bit strange, but it looks like Ledger, and the PF statue i dont know he got also a weird pose on it as well :lol

I was talking about just the pose, the Prime Joker has very boring expression and doesn't capture the essence of the Joker. Whereas, Sideshows captures the essence of the Joker but looks nothing like Ledger. But yes the pose on Sideshows is weird and strange (one reason I cancelled it) but it isn't boring like the one on Primes.

I was talking about just the pose, the Prime Joker has very boring expression and doesn't capture the essence of the Joker. Whereas, Sideshows captures the essence of the Joker but looks nothing like Ledger. But yes the pose on Sideshows is weird and strange (one reason I cancelled it) but it isn't boring like the one on Primes.

i know what you mean, but is the prime pose not from the Piece from the movie with: HIT ME... it looks like it from that scène.

Well i dont know what im going to do thats for sure, because only the PF joker statue is also a boring display

i know what you mean, but is the prime pose not from the Piece from the movie with: HIT ME... it looks like it from that scène.

Well i dont know what im going to do thats for sure, because only the PF joker statue is also a boring display

If you can tolerate figures, I'd go for the Enterbay 1:4 (although he's pricey these days) first or the P1 second. If you have any hesitation, I wouldn't get either the latter or the PF because the resale value is extremely questionable if you change your mind. Even in the BatmanStatueColletor's positive review on Youtube, he honestly sounded like he'd sell off his PF if he didn't already invest in the Bale Batman as a companion piece and I think both are awkwardly posed. The awkwardness of the P1 piece's pose I doubt will register at that size, as you'll likely be up-close, scrutinizing the details instead of taking it in as a whole piece. I'm generally not a fan of museum poses, but I far prefer that to what the PF went for, as much as I applaud SS for attempting something different.

The Enterbay is indeed alot of money at the moment. what do you mean with first or P1 second?

Yes i have seen that on youtube and he didnt like the joker without the batman. Also bat and joker together as a set wil make a nice look i think. if you see the P1 on youtube, the face isnt that bad, do you think? i think it looks fine, maybe a little bit to much white but its ok. Well i still dont know what i'm going to do :lol

Most people think it's the pose from that scene but it's not. Here is the pose from HIT ME.

HIT ME.jpg

Here is the pose of the statue.

271b837ee229e14519f91bbdbab54f25.jpg

Notice how he is not hunched over like he is in the HIT ME pose. The pose is actually based on the movie poster, not the HIT ME scene.

Your in quite a predicament then.

If you can tolerate figures, I'd go for the Enterbay 1:4 (although he's pricey these days) first or the P1 second. If you have any hesitation, I wouldn't get either the latter or the PF because the resale value is extremely questionable if you change your mind. Even in the BatmanStatueColletor's positive review on Youtube, he honestly sounded like he'd sell off his PF if he didn't already invest in the Bale Batman as a companion piece and I think both are awkwardly posed. The awkwardness of the P1 piece's pose I doubt will register at that size, as you'll likely be up-close, scrutinizing the details instead of taking it in as a whole piece. I'm generally not a fan of museum poses, but I far prefer that to what the PF went for, as much as I applaud SS for attempting something different.

:goodpost:

Great analysis as always.

Re: The Dark Knight Joker

By chance does anyone have an extra head sculpt for this PF?...or even a custom? The dreaded broken hair issue....

495cb4592b452d448d284e6658961028.jpg

c567a5459ecee8e875390c01788de1bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea thats how mine arrived many years ago from SS. Lucky the replacement head was fine. Have you tried SS to check if they have any portraits left?

Yea thats how mine arrived many years ago from SS. Lucky the replacement head was fine. Have you tried SS to check if they have any portraits left?

Hey buddy...Yes actually I did with no luck ; /...Hoping I can pic a new one up eventually...

Back