Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

I think the Doom PF is just fine, I have it as well, but I mean, they are basically both level I took the pic straight at eye level and I had to crouch to get the Joker's face. Batman looks fine looking straight forward but i don't know, maybe the Joker's base was slanted?

No way this is set up correctly... SDCC looked nothing like this... Someone did not put the head in proper.

attachment.php

I have to agree with jaws, the Joker head looks like it's about ready to fall off... Someone didn't set it up right.... at least I hope they didn't :lol

It's possible they didn't put the head on right. It was weird seeing it like that. I got a press badge/pass so I'll be back tomorrow, let's see if they fixed it. :wink1:

I don't remember the base being slanted like that? How does their own staff not even notice what's wrong there?

It could be something broke on the joker which is causing the portrait to fall forward like that...

Nothing changed the next day... had to really crouch down to get the angle that sees the Joker's face

It's the base. At SDCC it's not slanted like that.

On second look the base isn't the issue. They CAN'T have the head on properly.

Alex said next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back