Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

All I am saying is that I feel that these pieces should have been revealed a couple years earlier. That's all. Don't think that's unfair to say and don't feel that this opinion warrants a somewhat condescending "some people" comment.

I'm sure you're aware that SS already has many pieces in several different stages of production. When these movies were a hit I'm sure they went on to the "we'll get to them list" just like Avengers Loki. They don't just jump them up in line due to immediate popularity. There are always pieces we want that they don't get to right away. Maybe getting the likeness for one of the actors was tought than they thought. Who knows? I'm just happy to have the pieces announced way more than I'm worried that they missed "it's hot now" boat.

I think the mere fact we're all posting here means there should be lot of interest from the general public.

All I am saying is that I feel that these pieces should have been revealed a couple years earlier. That's all. Don't think that's unfair to say and don't feel that this opinion warrants a somewhat condescending "some people" comment.

Some people on these boards can be elitist and think they are experts and feel way more important than they should. I made a similar comment saying this release is late and the Nolan line is past its prime. I agree with your opinion. For those who do not, don't act like yours is the truth. Till it comes out, we will see how preorders go and sales. BTW I loved the movies and have the majority of hot toys dark knight releases.

Let's just see the ES and how long it will take to sell out

I'm guessing these will do pretty well but I agree there's something to be said for striking when the iron is hot wrt to collectibles as the hype generated for/from the film is strongest during the time of release.

Exactly.

I'm sure these will sell well. I mean, I still find this piece to be among my Top 3 picks of this year's SDCC.

The MOS pf went up the day before the movie hit theaters but it didn't sell well

These films have more than enough interest in the characters to stand the test of time so it doesn't really matter when they are released. I mean, those Hot Toys Dark Knight threads are probably the most posted in threads of all-time. Dark Knight fanboys are nuts :lol

I also just think the license was tied up by other companies.

if this doesn't sell well, it will be because ppl don't like it, not because the movie is old. I wouldn't have bought this back when the movie first came out, let alone now.

LOL.. at this point this whole thread needs the "pencil trick"...:) Folks we are like 18 months or more away from seeing this on our shelves...

Back