Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

:lol I know. But I just don't have the funds, or the space for that matter, for both. I guess in the end it just comes down to I love Star Wars movies more than Batman comics :lsvader. I can't say if I love Star Wars movies more or Burton's Batman movies more though, so the Burton collecting will continue.

[emoji38] I know. But I just don't have the funds, or the space for that matter, for both. I guess in the end it just comes down to I love Star Wars movies more than Batman comics :lsvader. I can't say if I love Star Wars movies more or Burton's Batman movies more though, so the Burton collecting will continue.
I know space is a premium. I just took pics of my Batman collection and I need more shelves already
3856572dd769eaf041b6dd661763e01e.jpg

Definitely pick your favorite interpretation of the character.

It does. I decided to sell off all my comic Batverse PFs and collect Star Wars PFs instead. I will still collect any Burton Batman PFs that come out as his versions of the characters are my favorites, but I have to pass on all the comic, Arkham, and Nolan PFs to have the funds for the Star Wars PFs.

Yeah it is a great time to be a Star Wars fan but I can imagine the flood of StR Wars pieces we're gonna be chasing after in the next few years.

I know space is a premium. I just took pics of my Batman collection and I need more shelves already

Unfortunately, I think you need to sell the Green Lantern bust. It is a nice statue but doesn't fit with all of your other Batman collectibles. Plus, this will give you a little more space.

Your collection is looking great man! Are you planning to get all the villains once SS makes them? They've still got quite a lot to get to. I was shocked there weren't any new ones at SDCC.

You should get the Bale bust. It would look great with your posters.

Your collection is looking great man! Are you planning to get all the villains once SS makes them? They've still got quite a lot to get to. I was shocked there weren't any new ones at SDCC.
I'd like to get at least most of them. But who knows how far Sideshow will end up taking the Batman line. I did hear there will be a Bat-villiain up by years end but who knows if it will actually happen.

I'd like to get at least most of them. But who knows how far Sideshow will end up taking the Batman line. I did hear there will be a Bat-villiain up by years end but who knows if it will actually happen.

I think all the DC variants they did really slowed down the main line.

I wouldnt think so. The Ivy is the same sculpt except for the plants. The Batman is the same except for the head and on hand the rest is tailoring so maybe the tailoring department might have slowed and Mark Newman said he sculpted the classic Catwoman right after the original almost two years ago. So their sculptors have been relatively free from doing much on the variants.

I just think Sideshow has so many lines and only a handful of in house sculptors that at some point something is going to lag.

The only new comic version pfs that weren't a variant costume was Aquaman, Darkseid and Supergirl. I still ended up ordering all the variants :lol I think all these DC pfs slowed done the life size bust line. Thirteen DC pfs this year

Modern Age Batman
Classic Catwoman
Darkseid
GL Sinestro
Red Son Trinity
Aquaman
Supergirl
Arkham Batman
Arkham Joker
Bale Batman
Ledger Joker

The only new comic version pfs that weren't a variant costume was Aquaman, Darkseid and Supergirl. I still ended up ordering all the variants :lol I think all these DC pfs slowed done the life size bust line. Thirteen DC pfs this year

Modern Age Batman
Classic Catwoman
Darkseid
GL Sinestro
Red Son Trinity
Aquaman
Supergirl
Arkham Batman
Arkham Joker
Bale Batman
Ledger Joker

I'm still trying to figure out how they decided to put out Aquaman before the Flash. Spook is almost upon us though so I guess we can wait and see if there's any new reveals there.

I'm still trying to figure out how they decided to put out Aquaman before the Flash. Spook is almost upon us though so I guess we can wait and see if there's any new reveals there.

Poison Ivy was the first DC female pf. I really want to see the Lex Luthor pf that Igo confirmed earlier this year.

Ive been waiting to see Flash as well and hopefully a Variant Zoom, which would be an instant buy for me. As long as he is Classic Zoom and not New 52 garbage version.

Yep. I'm waited ng on the Flash as well. That's my only DC PF want right now unless they do a Robin or Nightwing.

I think the Doom PF is just fine, I have it as well, but I mean, they are basically both level I took the pic straight at eye level and I had to crouch to get the Joker's face. Batman looks fine looking straight forward but i don't know, maybe the Joker's base was slanted?

I think the Doom PF is just fine, I have it as well, but I mean, they are basically both level I took the pic straight at eye level and I had to crouch to get the Joker's face. Batman looks fine looking straight forward but i don't know, maybe the Joker's base was slanted?

It looks like he is looking down. If he is, odd position choice. Not thrilled with it, or joker holding card, or the base with flames.

Back