Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

seriously..6 years in after the movie and nothing from SS..this is getting to be as pathetic as the fact that they still haven't made a Magneto PF…but shiiiit, lets go for our 5th version of spiderman, captain america, 6th version of hulk, and 40th ironman…smh…seriously..you know you can make other statues despite them maybe not selling as well as the ones I mentioned…not everythings gotta be $$ driven…SS would still make plenty..hell people are contemplating buying the Magneto statue from XM studios and that comes with a nearly $350 price tag…ON SHIPPING…get the hint…rant over.

P.S.-- MAKE A DAMN DARK KNIGHT JOKER ALREADY!

It's in development. But yeah, I don't see why this project is taking so long. I don't think the lengthy wait is $$ driven while they make other stuff, because this thing would sell like hotcakes.

It probably has to do with the fact that they have other things in the pipeline and don't really feel the rush. Especially since the next Batman related movie isn't for another couple of years. So they don't have to worry about the hype dying. Again they'll probably show us something at SDCC. By the time Superman Vs Batman comes out they could ideally release Joker, two Batmans (BB,DK) with room for a third (DKR), Bane, Scarecrow, Cats and Two-Face easily. Lol a lot of that is wishful thinking as long as I get Heath and the BB suit I'm good

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yea but now they also announced the arkham games line and I haven't seen a single thing yet from there either…just keeping ppl informed is something easy, appreciated, and free to do.

Yea but now they also announced the arkham games line and I haven't seen a single thing yet from there either…just keeping ppl informed is something easy, appreciated, and free to do.

We'll see the Arkham stuff at SDCC, Alex has hinted at this. Well she said we "May still"

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

images

Remember when that tease meant something…

thanks Sideshow

The anticipation has long gone by now......

This has turned into the debacle that was the Amazing Spider-Man 2 piece.....only times 10. :lol

Back