Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

Honestly after the 89 batman pf and now the reeve pf im afraid to see what this is gona look like.

SS is already beginning the work on Affleck Batman

Im excited for this pf.. Still having goosebumps whenever i watch ledger as joker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't like the 89 Bats PF? I thought SS did a great job on that. I understand the Reeves hate though :lol

89 PF is nice, but could have been better. A more realistic face and different pose would have gone a long way. Still way better than the Reeve mess.

They will release when the new Affleck Batman plays in theatre hahaha

No sneaks yet huh. Think we'll see him at SDCC?

Sent from the Bat Computer

:lol are you kidding. After the head turn nitpick on the Keaton PF and Reeve fiasco they probably went back to the drawing board on Ledger.

That's right, the power of SS forum have spoken, hahahaha

dark knight came out in 2008…its 2014 now..cmon guys get this done already theres no reason why its gotta take soooo long and I'm not trying to wait forever here!!

Talk about a dead thread. No info since the tease many moons ago. They're probably saving a lot of big announcements for SDCC (here's hoping)

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

So why bump it if you have nothing new?

For bumping's sake ;)
Also because everyone ends up talking about this in other threads so figured we might as well talk about it in here.
Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back