The Indy Acquisitions ("Look What I Found") Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'd get it. The pics in it where neat and how the KGB relates to their research on Indy. The cover is a soft pleather that gives a journal feel and it even has missing pages in it much like his fathers. Kind of neat to read some of what Indy's thoughts might have been during the time he grew up too.

Cool. I have it on order as well, but I'm waiting to have it shipped with The Complete Making of... and Novel on the 20th.

Oh, I don't like waiting, either... but since there are spoilers in most (if not all) of these books I figured it'd be okay since I won't read them until after I see the movie anyways. The Handbook alone almost destroyed me. :banghead

Oh, I don't like waiting, either... but since there are spoilers in most (if not all) of these books I figured it'd be okay since I won't read them until after I see the movie anyways. The Handbook alone almost destroyed me. :banghead

There are maybe a few spoilers in the journal but nothing that gives much really if any away. There is a nice drawing of a crystal skull but other than that not much.

Yeah, I'd get it. The pics in it where neat and how the KGB relates to their research on Indy. The cover is a soft pleather that gives a journal feel and it even has missing pages in it much like his fathers. Kind of neat to read some of what Indy's thoughts might have been during the time he grew up too.

Thanks Josh, I'll add it to the list.

Because something costing $150+ and something costing $5+ are totally comparable...

:banghead

Thanks for adding to the discussion... Your opinion:duh is welcome as always.

No there not comparible.But you don't give someone ^^^^ cause they collect expensive figures that you can't afford while your collecting this kinda of stuff,unless your 6 year old.:lol

No there not comparable.But you don't give someone ^^^^ cause they collect expensive figures that you can't afford while your collecting this kinda of stuff,unless your 6 year old.:lol

Who here has said they can't collect Medicom cause they're too expensive. Other than maybe some of the members we have that are still in college or something similar.

The situations aren't comparable but getting you to understand this would waste precious time none of us have. As far as a six year old you'd know about acting like that wouldn't ya? :lol

No there not comparible.But you don't give someone ^^^^ cause they collect expensive figures that you can't afford while your collecting this kinda of stuff,unless your 6 year old.:lol

You clearly do not get it. No one is giving you any $!#@! because you collect Medicom. We give you crap because of your attitude towards all of this. Also, I'm pretty damn sure I probably own more Medicom figures than you do. So back off, Mr. Judgmental.

:thwak

You clearly do not get it. No one is giving you any $!#@! because you collect Medicom. We give you crap because of your attitude towards all of this. Also, I'm pretty damn sure I probably own more Medicom figures than you do. So back off, Mr. Judgmental.

Oh,and I thought we were cool.:duh

Seriously though,I don't care if you still collect this stuff.I just thought it would be funny to drop a couple of ^^^^ty comments like the rest of us do.:D

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Side Note: I probably own more Medicom Figures than most Medifolks. :)

:lecture:lecture

Then start acting like it.

How exactly do you mean? I like them and support their product when I do but if they make something like their Indy I don't mind saying it looks bad.

If you mean being a self absorbed jerk then no I can't do that. Not my style.

I have a feeling there might be a bit of a feeding frenzy for certain items, especially since the retailers have apparently not ordered product in SW-like numbers.

That I have no doubt on especially in the first week or two and then right around the movie again.

Back