The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if I'll be able to get as good of a deal on another one, but I'm sure I'll probably want to pick a second one up at some point. I think I'll try to pick up a T1000 first though.

I'll just say I have no idea why it took me 7 years to get one. I finally understand why people rarely part with it. :lol

1:4 scale Batman figure - $485
1:4 scale Joker figure - $540

I thought Batman would be $500 and Joker would be $550 so hooray for HT to come just under my expectations instead of over.

They look nice, but not for those prices. Interesting that they did half and half makeup on the one head. It's pretty neat.

I'd probably be much more interested in them if they were both around $350. Not knowing how they'll turn out is too much of a deterrent to preorder at any price for me though. The ankles on this Batman may be just as ****ed up as the 1/6 scale figure. Plus, I'm not as into the films as I used to be. Not that the first two were bad or anything, but I've already sold all my figures from the films except for the first Bank Robber Joker.

I gotta get this.

kWeUPjx.jpg

n2MimOD.jpg

I'd probably be much more interested in them if they were both around $350. Not knowing how they'll turn out is too much of a deterrent to preorder at any price for me though. The ankles on this Batman may be just as ****ed up as the 1/6 scale figure. Plus, I'm not as into the films as I used to be. Not that the first two were bad or anything, but I've already sold all my figures from the films except for the first Bank Robber Joker.

That just means its now time to collect the line in 1/4 scale. :wink1:

Back