The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!

Hopefully bbts isn’t too far behind this time like they have been lately due to HT releasing in all those batches.

wow!! so i just went to update some crap on some of my custom parts... and the ENTIRE custom section is gone... POOF!

It’ll be more than that I bet. Other than the regulars, there’s a ton of people only here for customs and selling.

The real issue is going to be all the people, and I mean it has to be in the thousands, that have money put down on these items that were in the custom section and with the click of a button, it’s all gone! Some of the stuff has been taking a year plus to get to certain points so there is no recourse for getting your money back. Can you imagine the crap show that is going to ensue with the herd of people now sitting in limbo wondering where or how they are going to get their money back or for traceability for things they’ve paid for! this is one of the most stupidest things I’ve seen happen around this place in a long time!!

It’ll be interesting to see how many people cancel their premium membership now. I know a ton of people only had it so they could sell custom stuff. From what it sounds like, the Sideshow monies aren’t enough to pay the monthly bill even with people paying for membership.

It’ll be interesting to see how many people cancel their premium membership now. I know a ton of people only had it so they could sell custom stuff. From what it sounds like, the Sideshow monies aren’t enough to pay the monthly bill even with people paying for membership.

Yeah I am literally in this boat. Working on the final touches of my custom...now I need a market to sell.

Ebay is fine....I will still showcase it here, as I believe showing custom work is not banned....I don’t think any company can stop someone from creating something , even if its copyrighted. We have not become that Orwellian yet.

Maybe all the sales will just move to PM or email behind the scenes...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Thought I would stop in for a :chug and see if the Iceberg Lounge was closed for renovations, sure has been quiet in here.

the whole forum is quiet lol. sandbox is dead, movie section is quiet. everyone moved on to the better place lol

c5da68ea18a5c58aabe895bf960356fa.jpg

Omg!!!!!

Back