The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The logical part of my brain knows they'll never get made, but it shows how desperate I am that I still hold out hope for those figures.

They would definitely sell well, especially Zod. The first Reeve was such a hit. Hopefully it's one of those things that gets revisited... in the next decade.

You could put a kid through most of grade school after a license announcement to release.

:lol That's probably true. It's too bad Zod wasn't in a Batman film--I'd already have a third version of him on my shelf if that were the case.

Speaking of Superman, I sold my extra Reeve body on eBay today, and as I was packing it the inner peg that connects the crotch to the abdomen broke for no reason. I'd be careful of posing the HT Supes with any ab crunch from now on. :mad:

Speaking of that body. I need to spray some flat coat on my Reeve's neck since it's quite shiny for some reason. Just scared about doing that with how damn temperamental the suit is and I don't want to accidentally **** if up somehow.

Speaking of that body. I need to spray some flat coat on my Reeve's neck since it's quite shiny for some reason. Just scared about doing that with how damn temperamental the suit is and I don't want to accidentally **** if up somehow.

I had two Supes and one was shiny out of the box, I was thinking of trying talcum powder instead since applying anything else might crack that rubber.

Maybe I'll just try a light dusting with spray. Just something to dull it down.

Lemme know how that works out. It's funny how I had two and neither neck looked like the other. Generally speaking, if it's shiny then it's the first sign of the chemicals breaking down, which leads to the D-word. :panic:

My S emblem has cracks in it... why did they ever used a ****ing sticker?

So has mine (the shiny one), so I know where this is going in 5 years. Someone's making a replacement suit in the Interest Thread, which is great since the HT suit is nowhere near accurate anyway.

So has mine (the shiny one), so I know where this is going in 5 years. Someone's making a replacement suit in the Interest Thread, which is great since the HT suit is nowhere near accurate anyway.

My "S" isn't bad yet, but I'm getting the suit being offered in the Interest Thread. I like the figure too much to just let it deteriorate on my shelf.

I haven't yet. Planning to tonight. I still haven't unpacked from SDCC. :lol

I'm really curious if yours has a busted neck. I mentioned I went through three of them and they ALL were broken. Even guys in that thread were reporting theirs were broken too by the time I was buying them.

He's heavy like Matrix too.

Take Arnie out of the box, check the neck and if it's okay, rotate the head left and right before tilting the head down, give him the handgun and BOOM- best Arnie ever in 2 minutes! :lol

I'm really curious if yours has a busted neck. I mentioned I went through three of them and they ALL were broken. Even guys in that thread were reporting theirs were broken too by the time I was buying them.

He's heavy like Matrix too.

I'm crossing my fingers, but I'm pretty much expecting it to be broken after hearing all the stories about the figure.

You'd know if one was missing since they make a very specific shape IIRC. I think there was some replacement ones you get use on eBay... I swear people were talking about that in the thread at one point.

You'd know if one was missing since they make a very specific shape IIRC. I think there was some replacement ones you get use on eBay... I swear people were talking about that in the thread at one point.

I'll probably end up ordering studs and a neck all at once. The figure was cheaper than I expected to pay though so I don't mind spending a little extra to get it right.

Back