The "I Got Negative Zone Spidey" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bannister said:
Yeah, I am super pissed at Sideshow for essentially giving me $300.00 bucks. They suck.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

krusader flipper !!!! :rock

Shai Hulud said:
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

krusader flipper !!!! :rock
I think you meant F'n Krusader flipper. You hear that gaynays, that's the sound of me not giving a damn what you think!!!

Bannister said:
I think you meant F'n Krusader flipper. You hear that gaynays, that's the sound of me not giving a damn what you think!!!

HEAR US GAYNAYS ??? WE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHATCHA F'N THINK !!!! THE BRAVE ONE HAS SPOKEN FOR THE ENTIRE KRUSADE !!!

Damm If he gets his Buy it now I wonder how many that are on the fence about this put theirs on Ebay?

holy cow i stand no chance against the secondary market. waaaaa

Where did Negative Zone Spidey come from? Any one have the comic? I don't think that version will be all that sought after. I think Spidey in armor was more popular. Wheres the black and white? Lol, imagine if SS did every suit spidey wore in 1/4 format.

Collector Freak said:
Amazing how they take one of their worst selling Marvel sculpts and manipulate the customers into purchasing a different version of it. Sideshow truly has you people by the testicle satchel.

Collector Freak your absolutely right!

DAMN YOU SIDESHOW FOR PAYING FOR MY ENTIRE 2007 SDCC TRIP!!!!! :cuss

Not to mention the past 2005 and 2006 trips. :slap

spiderman_comp.jpg

King Darkness said:
The middle one is the best IMHO. Then blue & red Spidey, then that craptacular Negative Zone:monkey4.....

I think left-to-right for best to worst.
I love the look of the Neg. Zone Spidey.
I think the B&R Spidey is OK - give or take it.
I don't like the Blue & Red Spidey at all - there are tens of thousands
of Spideys in that suit, so it is just another one to throw on the pile.

All just on looks - I don't know (or care) about the story behind the
suit changes or variants over the years. The Neg. Zone Spidey just
LOOKS the best to me of the three - by far and even if it'd have had
an ES of 500-5,000 I'd have ordered one to put on the ol' shelf.

JS

Black/Red
Negative Zone
Blue/Red

That's how I rank them. I fear that I may want to keep the Negative once I get it. We'll see.

Are the Negative Spideys shipping out yet?

SolidLiquidFox said:
Black/Red
Negative Zone
Blue/Red

That's how I rank them. I fear that I may want to keep the Negative once I get it. We'll see.

Are the Negative Spideys shipping out yet?

Yeah, that's the problem...how do you display both of the variants properly?

My plan was to display the "Classic" Spidey with the Green Goblin statue...where the heck does the Negative Zone Spidey go?

I don't know. Classic Spidey with Goblin sounds perfect and makes sense.

One of the main reasons I was suggesting a Ben Reilly Spidey variant instead of the Negative one is that you could also display him with Goblin PF since he is the one that killed him. Negative Spidey would just be sitting there with nobody to face against.

Ive pondered the display possibilities of both limited Spideys.. Maybe Ill just alternate them to keep the display fresh.. no need for more than one char in my Marvel Collection..

SolidLiquidFox said:
Black/Red
Negative Zone
Blue/Red

That is how I would rank them as well. :chew If i had the chance to trade or sell I would sell Negative spidey first before Black and red

I don't want to underestimate the uniqueness of NZ Spidey. For better or worse, it's something that's never been done before so there may be some appeal for it there in the secondary market.

It's also the version that got the most publicity from all 3 while being the closest thing to a movie symbiote version.

Back