The "I Got Negative Zone Spidey" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
71463_press06-001.jpg

I think a major positive about this statue is the new base. I wouldn't want to have two Spideys that are literally the same in every way except for the colors. The new base makes this more its own piece rather than a repainted variant (which I know it still is, just not as obvious.)

I'm really shocked that it doesn't cost more than the retro version. All new colors AND a new base? Very surprising indeed.

No way, the symbiote costume would be too big a seller to limit to 75. SSC would have a riot on their hands.

I hope they release a PF based on the comics. Hopefully with an 500 ES and a decent exclusive.

These 75 ES pieces just make a lot of us here go insane.

i wonder how that the Negative Zone Spidey would look under a blacklight...:rock

I think you mean congrats to those who have the 2 limited ones. The regular blue/red got a lukewarm reception at best. It looks worse on that side by side picture. :D

Anyone know what the edition size of the regular non-camera version is?

Khev said:
Who did Spidey fight in the Negative Zone, btw? I'm curious as to whether or not there's any hope of posing him with a counterpart.

Spidey fought me in the Negative Zone, so if you'll be so kind as to ship your
Neg. Zone Spidey to me, I'll gladly pose with him and take a picture for you. :lol

Seriously though - I missed this one completely (not for lack of trying) and I'd
very much like to have it for my collection, so if any of you who did manage to
get him want to part with him, please let me know and I'll see if I can work
anything out with you in trade. Thanks very much!

JS :(

The Black and red is far superior to all IMO.. The Black and White is very interesting.. And the Reg looks like underoos..

With that said I am a proud owner of both rare versions and not the Under-roo vesion.. *Hugs Spideys*

Collector Freak said:
Amazing how they take one of their worst selling Marvel sculpts and manipulate the customers into purchasing a different version of it. Sideshow truly has you people by the testicle satchel.

CF is back with a vengence !!!
:monkey3

Collector Freak said:
Amazing how they take one of their worst selling Marvel sculpts and manipulate the customers into purchasing a different version of it. Sideshow truly has you people by the testicle satchel.
Yeah, I am super pissed at Sideshow for essentially giving me $300.00 bucks. They suck.

Back