The "I Got Negative Zone Spidey" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
darth dyp**** said:
Kudos to the SS marketing deptartment! It appears they have even fooled the the Mighty Kurgan Klan!

No Darth..this figure is Krappy..I'll be the first to tell you !!!

Darth Loki said:
9:18:53

So if yours is 9:18, there's a good chance you beat me :monkey2

Loki, my order time is
ORDER DATE 2006-11-24 17:13:35, so there is about 5 minutes between my order and your wait list. Based on what I've seen, it took another couple of minutes or more to sell out, so you are within 2 or 3 minutes of sell out, and there was probably a minute of that with the "no matches" page before the reservation page loaded... just guessing on all this but it sounds like you are very close to the front.

71463_press05-001.jpg

Who did Spidey fight in the Negative Zone, btw? I'm curious as to whether or not there's any hope of posing him with a counterpart.

lcummins said:
Loki, my order time is
ORDER DATE 2006-11-24 17:13:35, so there is about 5 minutes between my order and your wait list. Based on what I've seen, it took another couple of minutes or more to sell out, so you are within 2 or 3 minutes of sell out, and there was probably a minute of that with the "no matches" page before the reservation page loaded... just guessing on all this but it sounds like you are very close to the front.
yeah, so far danny has the best time and next is elwood.

Excellent question Khev. Who did he fight in the negative zone that would warrant a PF?

Classic Spidey should look great with the Goblin PF. It would be interesting to see who is the counterpart for this Negative Spidey.

SolidLiquidFox said:
These negative zone variants seem to make more sense for Fantastic Four pieces from reading that.
The theme is irrelevant, it's all about the numbers. They could have painted him lime green and it wouldn't have mattered.

darth dyp**** said:
A 1,000 spidermans in total, but, some with say, green toes...or maybe a blue nose...or a "I Love MUM" tattoo....:D :D

And, (on this board, anyway..) it seems to be the same people getting them...I don't see, personally, the attraction, of having the same statue, in 3 different styles/colors....But, like I said, whatever rocks your boat..

ditto on that.

I never liked this pose of Spider and will not try to buy even if limited to 10.

regardless of the above, I have to wake up at 3 am in the morning to order from Sakhalin Island and there is no way I will wake for some black&white spider.

I have hulk vs spidey exclusive, where Spider is himself as he should be plus I will be buying the MR replica cover statue which rocks imo.

Back