The "I Got Negative Zone Spidey" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodie The Cursed said:
Whos DW and what did you pay/trade for it.:confused: :eek:

Darth Waller. About the current going Ebay rate.
It'd take a lot for me to part with this one, as I like it very much.
Even though it is grey and white or silver and white, not B&W, it
still is a fantastic looking color combination, and I'm well pleased.
I can't wait to get the correct blue-colored base for him.

JS

Yeah, congrats JS. It was painful to see you looking around for one. Glad to see you landed one. DW gets what he needs, JS gets what he wants. Ain't capitalism great? :lol

JSAuctionService said:
Mine is #62 of 75.
Well that's interesting. So is mine....

Negative62.jpg

Khev said:
Shoot. I was all set to return mine in exchange for one of those ultra low numbers SS is hoarding.... :D

Those first 25 got lost in the Sideshow warehouse blackhole. They'll pop up just in time for Spooktacular in October 2017

Surprise! 7 year old thread resurfaces! :lol

Does anyone know what were the common problems/ defects with this piece? Is the shiny part of the suit like some kinda glitter that will get onto your hands? Also, any idea what's the going price for it now and has anyone heard about Marvel Samples for this piece?

Surprise! 7 year old thread resurfaces! :lol

Does anyone know what were the common problems/ defects with this piece? Is the shiny part of the suit like some kinda glitter that will get onto your hands? Also, any idea what's the going price for it now and has anyone heard about Marvel Samples for this piece?

don't think there were any problems with these, the suit is just a shiny pandex that doesn't get on your hands, price??? not sure, but if I had to guess $1500 +/- though I haven't really been following it for quite sometime since I have mine. Oh there might be a couple marvel sample versions around, though would be very hard to come by now I think since its been so long ago that its been released.......:monkey3

don't think there were any problems with these, the suit is just a shiny pandex that doesn't get on your hands, price??? not sure, but if I had to guess $1500 +/- though I haven't really been following it for quite sometime since I have mine. Oh there might be a couple marvel sample versions around, though would be very hard to come by now I think since its been so long ago that its been released.......:monkey3

Ahh ok thanks for the info! :)

Back