The "I Got Negative Zone Spidey" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is not good. ...well...at the sideshow website it states him to be on the roof top but then again they show the pic with the rock base .... hmmmm:confused:

lakeshouse said:
I hope that's the norm, because I like that base better.
although it may not fit for Negative Zone...

I can't imagine that is the norm, unless the factory screwed up and even Sideshow did not know it! If that is the case, Sideshow will probably ship the rock base to everyone who purchased the Neg Spidey, once they have been produced. I wonder what this will do to the people who have already sold theirs on eBay... :rotfl

TOE said:
that is not good. ...well...at the sideshow website it states him to be on the roof top but then again they show the pic with the rock base .... hmmmm:confused:

No...here's what the website says:

"The Negative Zone Edition of the Spider-Man Premium Format Figure captures Spider-Man as he appeared in the Negative Zone, with the black & white reversed costume and an all-new base. The Negative Zone Edition is limited to only 75 pcs worldwide - don't hesitate to add this extremely limited Premium Format figure to your collection!"

TOE said:

Some of the text seems to have been copied from the regular version, but some is new:

"The Negative Zone Edition of the Spider-Man Premium Format Figure captures Spider-Man as he appeared in the Negative Zone, with the black & white reversed costume and an all-new base. The Negative Zone Edition is limited to only 75 pcs worldwide - don't hesitate to add this extremely limited Premium Format figure to your collection!"

The base may be wrong but that Spiderman looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better than the Sideshow pics for sure!

Sideshow has some explaining to do :emperor

...still looks good though. I like the sparkles.

Gruson said:
The base may be wrong but that Spiderman looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better than the Sideshow pics for sure!

I agree! I think this is going to be the best looking one of the three, even if it is an obscure reference! I don't really care about that anyway, the statue looks fantastic!

wonder if a statement will be issued on the board to curb a sure flood of emails?

the silver fabric does look sweet. always nice when they turn out better than expected

occulum said:
wonder if a statement will be issued on the board to curb a sure flood of emails?

the silver fabric does look sweet. always nice when they turn out better than expected
Flood? how big of a flood can 75 people make? I won't know if I have an issue with mine until friday.

mfoga said:
Flood? how big of a flood can 75 people make? I won't know if I have an issue with mine until friday.

You don't have to be one of the people who got one to question the wrong base... I suspect it may just be a one-off mistake, but like you said, we won't know until more arrive.

mfoga said:
yeah. you have a point somewhat.
but to me, 75 emails would be a flood.
Plus you know it could be more than that with some already promised a flip, theyre gonna jump in there too.
I'd bet that by the end of tomorrow youre gonna be pretty sure of what youre getting before you get it

plus if I read the thread right at SF, one user said they had the wrong base and then another confirmed it with a pic. So it looks to me like thats 2 right there. Im betting theyr all like that

lcummins said:
You don't have to be one of the people who got one to question the wrong base... I suspect it may just be a one-off mistake, but like you said, we won't know until more arrive.
I HOPE it's a one-off mistake, but I just can't imagine it being so. Missing a small accessory from a 12" exclusive is a one-off mistake. Shipping an entirely wrong base for a premium format figure means that not only was the wrong base used, but the wrong packing was used, since that is usually molded to fit the specific pieces. That seems like a highly unlikely one-off problem.

If I receive mine with the wrong base, I'm going to be furious about it.

Bodie The Cursed said:
Mine arrives today..

To be continued...

BTW I was expecting white fabric.. I was thrilled to see it more of a grey/silver.

Bodie....give me a review regarding those sparkly pants of his when you are done hugging the poor thing.

BlueSnaggletooth said:
Judging from the pics, his costume looks really good. Sparkles rule.

-Snags

70sSilver2pc500.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Back