The I ACTUALLY like the new GI JOE movie thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, a CGI mask is just lazy! I assume it'll be able to move and show emotion like on the Sunbow cartoon. This is looking worse everytime any sense of realism is out the window and I thought that's what they were going for here. I doubt even kids will like this movie...

Actual screenshot of masked Destro from the movie:

destro_mask.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol

:yuck
He reminds me of Yorick from Jim Henson's early Muppet show--Sam and Friends.

He is the beginning of the end of GI Joe... Luckily they included a huge canon, a 1/6 scale walkie talkie, and some sort of injection devise to soften the blow.
:blissysmi

I think Stephen Sommers is getting even with us:

"Ohhh, you didn't like Van Helsing, huh?
Wellll....let's see how you like G.I. Joe now, @#$!ers!!!"

:horror

What a damn shame...such a shame. This is a real bad segway from Cobra Commander's image...I'm surprised Hasbro let them do this. I can forgive the machinary-looking suit but to totally miss out on the faceplate or hood is RIDICULOUS. He looks SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor design choice Sommers, poor design by your crew, poor decision by you, bad call by Hasbro for approving it. It sucks.

I'm surprised that this production team actually got Snake Eyes right....

I'm surprised that this production team actually got Snake Eyes right....

You know, I'm not. :D
Everyone behind the scenes knew the
fans would revolt if Snake Eyes were
altered even in the slightest.

The sad truth is this:

Apparently, they thought Snake Eyes was
the ONLY character we cared about... :rolleyes:

I know some people have high hopes for this... but How can anyone really, REALLY be taking this movie seriously? I mean.... jesus christ it looks like it was made by a nearsighted neckbeard after pulling an all-nighter and drinking too many redbulls. You know.... I hope to hell I'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure this is going to end up right Below battlefield earth, and directly even with David Hasselhoff agent of Sheild on the worst movies of all time list.

How can they think this is a good idea?

Is it pointless to point out that....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just sayin.

Is it pointless to point out that....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just sayin.

Hmmmm....intersting, then the door is wide open for a .......SEQUEL!!!!!:banana:banana

Back