The Hottoycast: The new High-End Collectable Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Podcast lords, I urge you to do a quick podcast with this whole IM display pricing structure. Wth fans all over complaining about it, it's the perfect time to make our voices heard. And once you've discussed it, send a link of the podcast to HT HQ and let them hear it. It's frigging ridiculous.

This isn't whining about likeness, this isn't about lack of accessories, this is a battle cry to round up the fans so we can make HT take notice that they're getting out of hand.

Episode Four now up gentlemen!!!

Kick off the new year with some wise and well informed words on some very expensive toys! :)

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-hottoycast/id571814459

Hot-Toycast-logo.jpg

www.eamonart.com/PODCASTS/The Hottoycast Episode Four.m4a

Thanks for another terrific show. 5 star rating left on iTunes.

Another good listen. Glad you got in the dig about the Enterbay T-800s hair Eamon. The more that complaint goes around the less likely companies will make that same mistake in future.

Thanks chaps! We just got confirmation yesterday of our first guest too so we are very excited about that.

The first of a few great guests we hope to get over the coming year.

Just finished the latest one. Great stuff, fellas! And something I just noticed: the icon on my ipod would change to whatever you guys were talking about! i.e. when you talked about the Iron Monger, there was a picture of the Iron Monger as the icon, etc! Nice touch!

Looking forward to the next one!

Just finished the latest one. Great stuff, fellas! And something I just noticed: the icon on my ipod would change to whatever you guys were talking about! i.e. when you talked about the Iron Monger, there was a picture of the Iron Monger as the icon, etc! Nice touch!

Looking forward to the next one!

Yesss!!! Somebody noticed!!! :)

Yup, this is new feature we have added to the show and we will try to add more as we go.
It's just a little difficult as we may not have the right photos at time of recording and I prefer to have our own photos rather than official ones as I feel it adds a more personal touch. :)

Loved the pod cast! But Eamon I think you'll need to increase the volume of your mic, can be a little hard to hear you at times.
How about a discussion on the new hot toys prices and how it's affected your purchase decisions?
Since hot toys is pretty much on their A game now, ( I really don't see them improving or revising anymore of the newer figures ) do you think they'll stop with the re-releases? Has re-releases hurt the secondary market?
What about their broken promises? I.e. releasing news of new figures to be released late 2012 but not even a pre-order or teaser pics available till now?

(Been a while so if those topics have been mentioned before, my bad!)

Back