The Hottoycast: The new High-End Collectable Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished recording another fine episode of The Hottoycast.

On this weeks show we are joined Sideshow Collectables Manager, Brant Bridges for an extensive interview. On iTunes soon!

After that last podcast, I'll be keeping a close eye on BCS. Their talk of wanting to do Star Trek The Original Series has me extremely curious.

Especially if they got Trevor Grove to sculpt the Shat.

No. He was sculpting Sherlock and Watson for himself when they contacted him to sculpt them. He's a freelancer, also doing Mezco Breaking Bad figures. I should be on your podcast!

No. He was sculpting Sherlock and Watson for himself when they contacted him to sculpt them. He's a freelancer, also doing Mezco Breaking Bad figures. I should be on your podcast!

Well I never claimed to be an expert, that's Mike and Jeff's department! ;)

Trevor Grove would be a good guest though.

Facebook him. I always chat to him about his latest efforts.

I will do man. Thanks for the suggestion.

In the mean time, may I recommend you and everybody else wrap your sound receptors around Episode Six of The Hottoycast?!

On this weeks show we are joined by Sideshow Collectables Manager, Brant Bridges for an extensive interview and discussion on everything high-end collectables with fascinating insights into everything from the process to getting actor approvals and many a tantalizing titbit!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-hottoycast/id571814459

Hot-Toycast-Ep6-logo.jpg

Last edited:
Great Podcast, as usual! I do hope Brant doesn't disappear after the show, though, like Mark of BCS seems to have done. I am worried that the Hottoyscast might be a black hole, or you guys are serial killers.:horror

Listened to it this morning. Great listening.
And you found sponsors :)
Got for you guys. Going all pro, lol.
One of my favourite casts, Eamon.
Keeps inviting those cool guests now and then please!

Was it just me or was the audio really, really bad? I've heard all the casts, and they were perfect- but this one was almost unlistenable.... Almost. Thank you for the effort though. Looking forward to the next one!

Glad folks like it! :)

Was it just me or was the audio really, really bad? I've heard all the casts, and they were perfect- but this one was almost unlistenable.... Almost. Thank you for the effort though. Looking forward to the next one!

We could only get brant on the phone so and he did break up a little from time to time. I know it's not ideal. This may not be the only time we have to do this.
I have just got a new router now so hopefully it will not break up as much.

If I were doing that podcast I'd put some questions in there about potential licences.

Do you think he would answer those of questions?

Back