Preorder 66 - High-end Toy Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just listened to ya'll drunk tfcon recordings on the drive to work yesterday...hilarious. and here's another "yay" in support crasis.

Looking forward to the new episode. Yeah I start fiending after a while when I don't get a new episode.

So has anyone been listening after we changed formats? If so what do you guys think?

So has anyone been listening after we changed formats? If so what do you guys think?

I loved the old format, I love the new format. I totally understand that you guys had to change format and somewhat adapt to how the market/collecting habits
are going. The whole new just talk about pop culture in general works well and tangents seems a bit more relevant to me considering some months are slow in
the toy world. I was a fan in the beginning and I'm still a fan Empir3. Great as always and tell the guys hello.

I still rock my shirt and still support Pre-Order 66, just wish we got something to listen to. I'll keep waiting guys. I think Ichabod said something over podcast that was hinting at they would be recording one soon. Unless Im just making stuff up...

yeah, what happened to the podcast? hasn't been a new one in what...going on about a year now? anybody got any info on the situation?

Still waiting guys. 100% support still. I follow most of you on Twitter and occasionally check in or make a comment. Hope you guys are well and i'll keep waiting no worries. I was periodically checking in at the website also. Everything sort of stopped, but again Im ready and waiting gentlemen.

Back