The Hottoycast: The new High-End Collectable Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's because I am clearly part tard!

Sorry, here it is.

www.eamonart.com/PODCASTS/The Hottoycast Episode Three.m4a

user5349_pic12050_1277597291.jpg

'Psychos' eh?? :tap

:lol :1-1:

We haven't heard opinion yet I see A-Dev. We seek approval! :)

I'm only half way through episode 3. Obviously I loved hearing Terminator talked about!
Overall its great, very funny and accessible. Any of us collectors can easily imagine ourselves being there and saying much the same stuff.

Just finished. Very enjoyable. I like the sound of the next installment(s), a lot of interesting topics which get covered a lot on here but theres nevertheless an appeal in hearing 3 chaps talking about.

I am currently trying to get some prominent people on the next recording.

It might be a tough sell as we are only 3 episodes in but worth a punt I think!

Anyway i thought it would be nice to get different opinions from artists, retailers etc as well as collectors and reviewers.

I am currently trying to get some prominent people on the next recording.

It might be a tough sell as we are only 3 episodes in but worth a punt I think!

Get Enterbay Bill, H.Chan and the like. Get the info from the horses mouth not the ...

An interview with Yulli, Kojun, Serang and others would be neato as well, go big or go home... (just kidding):wink1:

elvis1976 check him out on the board as he's just about the best 1/6 customiser there is.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50492&page=599

Oh yeah, he would be great to have on. Great suggestion thanks.

Get Enterbay Bill, H.Chan and the like. Get the info from the horses mouth not the ...

An interview with Yulli, Kojun, Serang and others would be neato as well, go big or go home... (just kidding):wink1:

Well our ethos was to do it right or don't do it at all, so that's a start! :)
But yeah! It would be awesome to go big.
I think I would like our show to get a little more established before we approach some of those people. Our podcast doesn't even have any ratings on iTunes so when that (hopefully) starts clocking up we could be a bit more bold in who we approach.

You scholarly chaps can help with the iTunes ratings, if you were so inclined of course?! :)

Back