The Hottoycast: The new High-End Collectable Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aother podcast with Eamon!?! Sign me up! Off to download it now! :yess:

Sallah

Really great listen guys, I liked how there were discussion topics and not just lists of things coming out. Any chance you'll be moving on to iTunes?

Last edited:
Really great listen guys, I liked how there were discussion topics and not just lists of things coming out. Any chance you'll be moving on to iTunes?

I'm not Eamon but...

Yes!! More happy listeners! :)

As we speak I am working hard to get this on to iTunes!

I will of course post details as soon as it's done.

The iTunes podcast server is currently down so I cannot get it on to iTunes untill that is sorted.

Once I do, I will of course post it all here.

Currently awaiting iTunes review. I am assuming Mozart is public domain.

We hope to do a new recording next week so if any of you feel there should something we need to be discussing, speak up! :)

Currently awaiting iTunes review. I am assuming Mozart is public domain.

We hope to do a new recording next week so if any of you feel there should something we need to be discussing, speak up! :)

I am sure it will be talked about anyway, but I'd love to hear everybody's opinion on how Luke Bespin turned out. Maybe highlighting his comparatively low cost when measured against some of Hot Toys other current fare?

Sallah

Thanks incurable!

We will have another recording done very soon and of course we will be reviewing DX Luke and Batman as well as continue our chats about companies and what not!

Another great episode, but I have to mention that you still sound very low compared to the other guys, Eamon.

I know! And yet I am the loadest on Roast Gooble Dinner. I think I need to ask the guys to move the mic further from their mouth.

But if that is the only issue, i think we are doing well.
Really glad you guys are liking it.

If there is anything you feel we discussing, please pipe up! :)

Subbed to this as well, nice to hear "real" talking heads and not just keyboard banter, very well done Eamon, Jeff, Michael and JackSparrow (forgot your name :p)

Very enjoyable listen to someone new to sixth scale collecting. Bring on episode 3!

Back