The Hot Toys Iron Legion Checklist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There must be some more iron man hot toys coming next year. So far it's just bones and Mark 3. That's if Gemini isn't delayed :)

You know there are gonna be at least a half-dozen Iron Man reveals next year! And don't forget Igor possibly as early as next month! And there's also a thread in the Marvel Action Figures section about a possible diecast Mark VI!

Iron Legion represent! Courtesy of the Kingdom Come Exhibition in Bangkok.

legionset1.jpg

legionset2.jpg

Do any of you guys have photos of your iron legion? Would love to see how everyone poses them.

Do any of you guys have photos of your iron legion? Would love to see how everyone poses them.

I had to move mine temporarily and since they're all jammed into a small space I didn't realized how much I've gotten so I just so happened snapped a pic.
db7cf97b79ce489f91aa3653608e1bc5.jpg

I had to move mine temporarily and since they're all jammed into a small space I didn't realized how much I've gotten so I just so happened snapped a pic.
db7cf97b79ce489f91aa3653608e1bc5.jpg

Nice dude! :rock

I have a very similar pic of when I was assembling my 6 detolfs, and my IM collection has only got worse since :slap

Back