The Hot Toys Iron Legion Checklist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys Summer Exclusive for 2015, HOA Igor Edition made of Foam for $149.99

rdjthink.jpg

I wonder if Hot toys has other proof plan of all the 42 suits all will just have to make there own adjustments from what they see. I can't see any physical changes with the designs as the quality is not great to see but I can see colour differences in hammerhead and nightclub so who is to say there ain't more as there is about 11 armours you don't get to see on screen well.

After seeing the new pic of all the armors I think I have 13-15 I'd like to have in my collection. Only a couple that haven't been released (Shotgun and Blue Steel) so I just need to stay strong. I'd like to get another HoA to stack on the one I have, fill it, and be done.

I cant wait for when it comes a time that the first page is all about Iron Man hahaha i think we are almost halfway there !!

1/3 of my collection is Iron Man 1/6 scales, there will come a day in my madness when it will be closer to 1/2... But seriously though, Nightclub & Shogun are my most anticipated. Probably won't see them till 2016 at the earliest.

1/3 of my collection is Iron Man 1/6 scales, there will come a day in my madness when it will be closer to 1/2... But seriously though, Nightclub & Shogun are my most anticipated. Probably won't see them till 2016 at the earliest.

Shogun armor? Is that Japanese inspired and carries a sword as a weapon? Similar to Mark 33's daggers but a single and large one?

Anyway I hope they make Mark 40 "Shotgun" Hyper Velocity Suit. What are the chances of it? Fastest of the IM armors. A different design, helmet, body, etc., as well as a different color scheme. Not to mention it's one of the few Stark actually wears. I think it's also the one he did the most fighting in out of all the "House Party Protocol" suits. He lasted the longest in that aside from Mark 42, and that kept falling apart.

Yeah, I'd grab one. Hope he isn't an exclusive. Just a normal release for some if these armors would be good as it's hard to get them here in Australia.

Well they could do piston and the mark8 as the piston is mark8 repainted. 2 figures, 1 mold for both.
I would buy piston, love the teal color.

I would love a piston and mark 8!
I'm in it this far, might as well go the whole way!

Back