The Hot Toys Iron Legion Checklist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys are definitely an anti-drug/alcohol hobby for me, keeps me safe but its way more expensive haha. Now I did some rough math a while ago when I started seeing all the House Party Protocol suits being produced and I started to figure what was this going to cost me by the end of it. The main line consists of 42 suits, which include for now 1 Power Pose & 1 Diecast, with the rest being “plastic”. I average each figure at around $290, which would bring us to a total of almost $13,000 after shipping expenses.

Now that total does not include further released Power Poses, re-releases in Die-cast or MMS, extra suits such as War Machine or Iron Man variants, Hall of Armor items and Tony Stark items. It’s insane to think of the value you spend on it, but you gotta release how much it’s worth after the point as well. I'm an Iron Man fan, so that's my main passion; I'll be through it till the end haha.

^Not bad more or less a months worth of salary put solely into IronMan Figure w/o paying anything else lol If only it is that easy =(

May as well put this here.

armorsofironman.jpg

The Armours of Iron Man poster is great.

It's only having a good look at it that I realised how big Igor is. He looks about twice the width of other suits!!

I don't have him on order, but I'm having 2nd thoughts on whether I should. My only concern is how close will the HB suit be like it in terms of scale. If they are very similar it would kind of be like double dipping.

Hot Toys are definitely an anti-drug/alcohol hobby for me, keeps me safe but its way more expensive haha. Now I did some rough math a while ago when I started seeing all the House Party Protocol suits being produced and I started to figure what was this going to cost me by the end of it. The main line consists of 42 suits, which include for now 1 Power Pose & 1 Diecast, with the rest being “plastic”. I average each figure at around $290, which would bring us to a total of almost $13,000 after shipping expenses.

Now that total does not include further released Power Poses, re-releases in Die-cast or MMS, extra suits such as War Machine or Iron Man variants, Hall of Armor items and Tony Stark items. It’s insane to think of the value you spend on it, but you gotta release how much it’s worth after the point as well. I'm an Iron Man fan, so that's my main passion; I'll be through it till the end haha.

Don't forget battle damaged.

The Armours of Iron Man poster is great.

It's only having a good look at it that I realised how big Igor is. He looks about twice the width of other suits!!

I don't have him on order, but I'm having 2nd thoughts on whether I should. My only concern is how close will the HB suit be like it in terms of scale. If they are very similar it would kind of be like double dipping.

I think the HB will not only be larger than Igor, it'll probably look even cooler.

I wish I had Midas. :monkey2

I don't have any of those, just took those from STGCC. Will pick up Gemini and Mark III diecast.

I pondered on Midas last year & when it went to 'wait list' I just thought I had nothing to loose seeing if I could get it & my order converted the very next day. :)

There must be some more iron man hot toys coming next year. So far it's just bones and Mark 3. That's if Gemini isn't delayed :)

Back