The " HOT TOYS, I WANT A PEGGY CARTER FIGURE" petition thread! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HayleyAtwell-PeggyCarter-PencilSketchsigned.jpg

^^ That's a great piece of artwork - well done! :clap A Peggy figure would look very nice displayed next to that...

Hayley is listed in the cast of Age of Ultron, hopefully HT will go overboard with the figures from that movie and do everyone, Carter, Hill and Potts :pray:

Thanks everyone! This is great news! I wonder what kind of role she will play.

CBM reported extras dressed as WWII soldiers along with Evans, Atwell, and Bettany. They were filming at a ballroom dance club location so I'm guessing Steve gets his dance with Peggy.

^^ Great news!! Loved the Marvel One-Shot so I will definitely watch it!! Can't hurt our chances of getting a figure of her made either! :pray:

:yess: I'm excited for her series....and this also makes a figure of her more likely. :pray:

I do hope the TV show and the success of Cap 2 make this a little more likely. :pray::impatient:

A pretty kick-ass one shot, a supporting role in TFA, "cameo" in TWS, founding member of SHIELD, Capt WWII main squeeze , an upcoming TV series, role in AOU... More than warrants a release I say

A pretty kick-ass one shot, a supporting role in TFA, "cameo" in TWS, founding member of SHIELD, Capt WWII main squeeze , an upcoming TV series, role in AOU... More than warrants a release I say

Good point, I'm beginning to think that HT isn't a fan of making female characters, with the exception of Black Widow. Its very disappointing

Back