The " HOT TOYS, I WANT A PEGGY CARTER FIGURE" petition thread! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw a post on the vita chamber that I had to bring here, we need a Howard Stark. That scene where Peggy shoots the proto shield and then Steve and Howard are staring wide-eyed after her was epic. Give me a peggy, howard and vitachamber please and thank you. And protoshield because why not.

She would be great to have, just like Vicki Vale in the Batman line. But I doubt it will ever happen.

Yah, its funny, surprised how many people missed it. I had mentioned the arrow in other threads last week, and no one seemed to have noticed it. Even my friends who I saw the movie with, only 1 person out the 10 noticed besides me :) LoL

Heh I wasn't paying much attention to her neck area :lol she can't have a thing for Hawkeye :slap hope she simply liked that pendant for whatever reason..

Heh I wasn't paying much attention to her neck area :lol she can't have a thing for Hawkeye :slap hope she simply liked that pendant for whatever reason..

Well in Avengers they alluded they had a past, and in the comics she dated Hawkeye. So I see no problems.

I'm just hoping that the proposed "Agent Carter" pilot/series is still on the burner. SHEILD's rating numbers does not inspire confidence...

It is. Heres the most recent buzz:
https://www.deadline.com/2014/04/pilots-2014-early-buzz-edition/

Then there is Marvel’s stealth Agent Carter project. Last year, the company went into Fort Knox mode on its Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot, which was kept under lock and key. They took that a notch further this year with carterAgent Carter. Because there is a prototype — the project is inspired by a one shot, which was featured on the Blu-ray release of Iron Man 3 — word has been that it would forgo a pilot and go straight to series. The script was finished more than three months ago (“the script is great,” ABC’s Paul Lee said back in January), the option on one-shot’s star Hayley Atwell came up and was extended, but the green light never came. Now there is talk that a pickup for Agent Carter may come along with a renewal for Marvel’s freshman Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., with the new series possibly serving as a bridge between the fall and spring portions of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Give us Peggy! Join the cause!

giphy.gif
daniel-bryan-yes-o.gif

DSC00003+copy.jpg

wwe.monday.night.raw.2014.04.07.720p.hdtv.x264-kyr.mkv_snapshot_00.07.37_%5B2014.04.09_12.41.23%5D.jpg

I would totally buy a Peggy.

She's easily one of the best female characters in the MCU to me. I like her more than both Jane and Pepper, and I know there was talk of getting a Pepper.

Almost zero chance folks..Pepper not even been shown..besides she's not wearing armor and sports rocket launchers..

I wouldn't be surprised if the show is picked up that Peggy will get made, but as one of those "Toy Fair" edition figures like Gordon and Joe Colton.

Does having this type of thread really works? Cause I really want a bucky howling commandos figure.and a peggy figure of course

Back