The " HOT TOYS, I WANT A PEGGY CARTER FIGURE" petition thread! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've liked Emily Van Camp from her "Everwood" days, but I actually thought there was a better chemistry between Widow and Cap. They being such polar opposites yet attracted to each other makes it much more dynamic. Maybe an expanded role for Sharon in Cap 3 will change that for me.

I've liked Emily Van Camp from her "Everwood" days, but I actually thought there was a better chemistry between Widow and Cap. They being such polar opposites yet attracted to each other makes it much more dynamic. Maybe an expanded role for Sharon in Cap 3 will change that for me.

I did feel Widow and Cap had better chemistry but from the little time Sharon and with Cap, I felt something was there, I do hope she gets expanded in the 3rd.

I really liked that Widow and Cap were more like brother and sister and nothing romantic. I think she looks up to his morals in a lot of ways and it's a cute relationship. I believe she is in a relationship with Hawkeye already (did you see her wearing an arrow necklace)

I think Sharon and Cap had good chemistry, albeit not enough time together. I hope he calls her for that date and she works with him in the sequel. My dream team would be Cap, Falcon and Sharon Carter.

I love Emily too and so glad she's in the Marvel Universe. She's perfect :love
tumblr_n3a988e3A31rlb6iho1_250.gif
tumblr_n3a988e3A31rlb6iho2_250.gif

True about the brother/sister type of relationship. There were things in the film that pointed to that, but I won't go into detail so as not to spoil anything. I did think that "Neighbor" comment during the hallway scene was pretty spot on!

I really liked that Widow and Cap were more like brother and sister and nothing romantic. I think she looks up to his morals in a lot of ways and it's a cute relationship. I believe she is in a relationship with Hawkeye already (did you see her wearing an arrow necklace)

I think Sharon and Cap had good chemistry, albeit not enough time together. I hope he calls her for that date and she works with him in the sequel. My dream team would be Cap, Falcon and Sharon Carter.

I love Emily too and so glad she's in the Marvel Universe. She's perfect :love
tumblr_n3a988e3A31rlb6iho1_250.gif
tumblr_n3a988e3A31rlb6iho2_250.gif

:drool

she... kind of looks like Peggy, more or less

Um yes.. Emily VanCamp is hot. I hope they make her a main character in the next Cap film too and she has a chance for a HT figure.

Good catch, missed that the first time

VW7eWpc.jpg

Yah, its funny, surprised how many people missed it. I had mentioned the arrow in other threads last week, and no one seemed to have noticed it. Even my friends who I saw the movie with, only 1 person out the 10 noticed besides me :) LoL

Yah, its funny, surprised how many people missed it. I had mentioned the arrow in other threads last week, and no one seemed to have noticed it. Even my friends who I saw the movie with, only 1 person out the 10 noticed besides me :) LoL
Super power discovered :Lens Vision. How on earth did you notice that!? Amazing catch

Super power discovered :Lens Vision. How on earth did you notice that!? Amazing catch

There is a close-up scene of Black Widow talking to Cap if i remember correctly where you see her neckline and the arrow necklace was glimmering as the light hit it. Thats when I noticed it in the movie :) The few pix below were later in the movie. I noticed it earlier on.

Did anyone hear the rumors about Chris Evans, Hayley Atwell, and Paul Bettany filming a scene for Avengers 2 set in London circa 1940? Seems it might involve a ballroom scene. Wonder if Cap will be able to make his date somehow. Maybe we still have a chance for that Peggy figure...

Did anyone hear the rumors about Chris Evans, Hayley Atwell, and Paul Bettany filming a scene for Avengers 2 set in London circa 1940? Seems it might involve a ballroom scene. Wonder if Cap will be able to make his date somehow. Maybe we still have a chance for that Peggy figure...

That's interesting, if she's in Avengers 2 there's a good chance. But why is Vision (Paul Bettany) around in the 1940's??

Could this be a callback to the World's Fair scene in Captain America: The First Avenger where people speculated that we saw Vision on display?

It was, but I believe The Vision utilized the Human Torch's android body as the basis for his own (at least from what I can remember at one time in the Marvel Universe).

If thats the case im loving the going back to prior films for reference theyre doing

If thats the case im loving the going back to prior films for reference theyre doing

Yeah, have to admit it's pretty impressive the way Marvel has been able to weave continuity so effortlessly throughout the films.

I'm just hoping that the proposed "Agent Carter" pilot/series is still on the burner. SHEILD's rating numbers does not inspire confidence...

Back