The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Hobbit: There and Back Again

If you didn't read the book, don't read this.....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Do we really know what's going to be on the end of this movie? We may have something that ties all the movies together. We just don't know. Gollum doing something would be great.

Gollum would be the sensible ending that can relate to the flow of the Jackson LOTR universe.

I would like to see the ending to show more about the rings. I know we saw a glimpse of the rings history in the beginning of the Fellowship film, but not enough IMO.

Do we really know what's going to be on the end of this movie? We may have something that ties all the movies together. We just don't know. Gollum doing something would be great.

I haven't heard how the end plays out.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I would be shocked if they don't. I expect Jackson to play it pretty straight on this one.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn, it's going to be a long year. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn, it's going to be a long year. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Maybe him and Gandolf searching for Gollum? Didn't they do that?

Viggo was game I heard, but I don't think it happened. But who knows. They don't always tell the truth because of too many people spoiling things.

Yeah, I seem to remember something like that in the ROTK appendices. Not something you'd necessarily need to spend a ton of screen time on, but might be something they could briefly show. And if it's a short sequence, they could film it any time (if they haven't already). Since they're done shooting all the pick-ups for TABA, they've essentially got a year to focus only on post for the last movie. So they could probably slip in a couple of days to sneakily shoot something. If they were so inclined.

I'd be VERY surprised if PJ didn't have the last film ending in some massive LOTR fore-shadowing moment. It might even rival ROTK for number of endings!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

:exactly: It's almost as if I'm looking at this like I was wondering how Lucas was going to wrap up ROTS with Vader's birth, The jedi's being killed, Luke's birth etc.

I want to see how Jackson kills Smaug and how he ends the war between the Dwarves and the elves.

I'd be VERY surprised if PJ didn't have the last film ending in some massive LOTR fore-shadowing moment. It might even rival ROTK for number of endings!!

I want Gollum leaving his cave and As the very last scene show Barad-Dur starting to rebuild

:exactly: It's almost as if I'm looking at this like I was wondering how Lucas was going to wrap up ROTS with Vader's birth, The jedi's being killed, Luke's birth etc.

I want to see how Jackson kills Smaug and how he ends the war between the Dwarves and the elves.

I think those are easy answers

I think those are easy answers

I guess your right, after all, that ending battle sequence in ROTK was very impressive too see.

I guess Jackson can mimic a sequence like that with the Dwarf war ending . Maybe this film would be 3hrs plus

just-saw-the-hobbit.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The Ween is not a dude.

Back