The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as people bag on the Hobbit films. I enjoy them for what they are and after watching the extended versions of the films I enjoyed them more especially the Five Armies. Watching the final film in theaters just didn't get me but the Extended provided some extra stuff helping the film out more.

As much as people bag on the Hobbit films. I enjoy them for what they are and after watching the extended versions of the films I enjoyed them more especially the Five Armies. Watching the final film in theaters just didn't get me but the Extended provided some extra stuff helping the film out more.

100% agree. The Hobbit films are great. I enjoy them, I watch them over and over……

Its that ****ing Jurassic World that bugs the **** out of me……..

Watching the films in the theaters over a 3 year period..... I agree with these vids.

Watching the EE version over a weeks time.... I actually enjoy them.

We shall see how they stand to repeat viewings. But I am going to watch them split up again. Seemed to really help for whatever reason.

Hardly, he's just a person with way too much time on his hands.

he did a good analysis. I bet if he was praising the movies you guys would be praising him for making the vid :lol

his points are true and valid. he isn't just hating, he is giving a well thought out criticism on why this was so bad, why it fails, how it fails and why making cash grabs for money is bad.

As much as people bag on the Hobbit films. I enjoy them for what they are.
Say that about the SW prequels in any SW thread under movie section! :lol

in all fairness this guy is doing God's work.
praise him, praise jesus
Buddy_christ.jpg

he did a good analysis. I bet if he was praising the movies you guys would be praising him for making the vid :lol

his points are true and valid. he isn't just hating, he is giving a well thought out criticism on why this was so bad, why it fails, how it fails and why making cash grabs for money is bad.

You didn't like them. This guy didn't like them.

I disagree. By now I could give a good **** what anyone else thinks.....period.

I didn't bother even looking at those vids because I think these kinds of vids are a total waste of time.....good or bad. I just don't watch them.

There are movies that I totally hate, but I'm not going to waste my time watching vids about movies I hate. If you guys want to do that. Good on ya.

In other words, it's his OPINION and you share it. That's fine, but obviously everyone won't agree that it's "so bad".

Failed maybe so as to being not as great as LOTR, but no failure at the box office...3 films, 3 billion $$$ ��...Thats all the studio wants and give a rats azzs about ��

miserably failed at adapting the book properly
miserably failed at meeting fans of lotr expectations
failed at making good movies in general (not even as great as lotr)

failed at creating a good prequel to lotr

I know that the Hobbit gets alot of hate due to the forced connections and cgi, but man aren't the final battles super over the top awesome on the EE of BOFA, plus the emotions are dead on perfect, Thorin's death hurts!

Yes the Aragorn fights in FOTR are the best in the series due to their brutal realism, but BOFA doesn't suffer one bit because of it.

Good stuff, the Hobbit trilogy are lots of fun.

Besides, The Last Goodbye is my favorite song from all of the movies.

Last edited:
I know that the Hobbit gets alot of hate due to the forced connections and cgi, but man aren't the final battles super over the top awesome on the EE of BOFA, plus the emotions are dead on perfect, Thorin's death hurts!

Yes the Aragorn fights in FOTR are the best in the series due to their brutal realism, but BOFA doesn't suffer one bit because of it.

Good stuff, the Hobbit trilogy are lots of fun.

Besides, The Last Goodbye is my favorite song from all of the movies.

I agree until The Last Goodbye. I still like Into The West the best. That's my funeral song. :)

Back