Exo6 TOS bridge diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kebron

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_1804.jpeg

Well crap. Here I was ready to start ordering 3DTrekker TOS bridge pieces and here comes Nanjin teasing an official one.

Now I gotta decide if I want to wait or just go with the available one.

If that comes to fruition it’s likely years away. What ever happened to the Borg Alcove? Just seems like these things are teased and officially posted on the “coming soon” section on the website and we don’t hear about it again. The alcove was teased 2+ years or something like that.

If 3DTrekker delves into the TNG bridge, I would be interested. I also like supporting independent creators/fans.

Last edited:
If that comes to fruition it’s likely years away. What ever happened to the Borg Alcove? Just seems like these things are teased and officially posted on the “coming soon” section on the website and we don’t hear about it again. The alcove was teased 2+ years or something like that.

If 3DTrekker delves into the TNG bridge, I would be interested. I also like supporting independent creators/fans.
I know he alcoves are still “coming”. But yeah it’s been a while since he’s mentioned them.

After receiving my bar I don’t know if Exo can do these are a reasonable price that will get most collectors interested. My short bar was 650.00 how much could mass producing lower the cost when they also have to add in licensing fees?

Back