The Haunted Mansion Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's some of the stuff I picked up while I was there in Florida, two years ago I picked up all three of the large light up hitchhiking ghosts statues. This year it was mostly small stuff.

The galley of light box:
picture.php

So how much did you end up paying for this one???

I heard about this one before it was officially for sale, and I really liked it :)

I ended up paying $70 for it, my wife got the Beauty & the Beast Ballroom one. Got it at the Art of Disney in Epcot, but they had quite a few at the downtown disney Art of Disney store as well.

Grue, thanks for reminding me, I picked this bad boy up off ebay a week before I left to Florida
picture.php

Disney World almost messed up this ride for us on Tuesday... we went (wife had never been on the ride before) and their was some issue that caused the ride to stop, once for about 5 minutes, which led to the voice track being off time. So, consequentlyl the ride was annoying and had no impact.

But luckily we had a bit of time at the end of the day and gave it a second try. So much better the second time, so it went from being a dud to one of my wife's favorites :rock :rock

Well the last time it stopped (for about 5 minutes) we were stuck between scenes (right after the graveyard and before the hitchikers) so it was not a good place.

Now if it was in the room with all the dancing ghosts I don't think we would have minded as much :lol

I always enjoy stopping in HM too, except when its between scenes. Once I got stopped in the room at the end with the tiny ghost on the ledge. It actually creeped me out a little.

Glad you go to Disney Galactiboy, what'd you and your wife think of it? Did you just do Magic Kingdom?

Very awesome pocket watch.

I just bought the Haunted Mansion wallpaper Vinylmation last night...

Woah! Where did you get that??? It looks GREAT! Nice score :rock

yea it does look nice, where in disney did u get that??

Thanks guys! It's a great little piece. It can be used as a real pocketwatch if you want, but I'm just going to use it for display. I got it from the Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Event that took place at Disneyland on 9-9-09. You could sign up for a list of merchandise to purchase, and were selected through a lottery for a chance to buy it. I think the watch was limited to 300. A few of the items were not ready by the event, and were just sent out last week.

I got some great stuff from that event, my favorite being the Conservatory Coffin (limited to 500):
3661755035_a6142cc21c.jpg

And these AWESOME shoes:
tennis_shoes_final_small1.jpg

Thanks guys! It's a great little piece. It can be used as a real pocketwatch if you want, but I'm just going to use it for display. I got it from the Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Event that took place at Disneyland on 9-9-09. You could sign up for a list of merchandise to purchase, and were selected through a lottery for a chance to buy it. I think the watch was limited to 300. A few of the items were not ready by the event, and were just sent out last week.

I got some great stuff from that event, my favorite being the Conservatory Coffin (limited to 500):
3661755035_a6142cc21c.jpg

And these AWESOME shoes:
tennis_shoes_final_small1.jpg

So I'm assuming the coffin and the pocket watch aren't available to purchase anywhere? :eek:

Back