The Haunted Mansion Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more!

DSC02532.jpg

DSC02535.jpg

DSC02537.jpg

DSC02538.jpg

DSC02539.jpg

haha i cant believe i saw it in theaters, i dont know why we went but yah it crappy.

I rode this at about 11:45 PM on January 3rd. The park closed at midnight and the ride was already fenced off in the morning to return it to normal.

I like it better Burtonized.

The movie was bad, but I'm hoping Guillermo Del Toro gets a shot at revisiting a Haunted Mansion movie. He now is set up at Disney through Disney Double Dare You, and the Haunted Mansion is said to be his favorite ride. All fingers and toes are crossed.

The Haunted Mansion movie started out great, but went to ____ when Eddie Murphy showed up. It's still a fun Halloween movie to watch though.

I would love to see what Guillermo Del Toro would do with a Haunted Mansion movie. The Murphy film was such a missed opportunity.

The movie was bad, but I'm hoping Guillermo Del Toro gets a shot at revisiting a Haunted Mansion movie. He now is set up at Disney through Disney Double Dare You, and the Haunted Mansion is said to be his favorite ride. All fingers and toes are crossed.

I've heard rumors that they might open a HM store (instead of the cart) where the Colonial store is. I hope so.

that would be great if they had a whole store devoted to my favorite ride as there are so many characters/props they can make merchandise of. Now when's that Madame Leota Ball ever going to be released???

Back