The Haunted Mansion Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone posted what this sold for at the park?

The pocketwatch was $150 and the coffin was $75. Both items are in the $200-$250 range on the aftermarket. If you can get the coffin for $200 or less, it's still really worth it! The pocketwatch looks really cool, but anything more than $150 isn't worth it in my opinion.

I wants the coffin...

9.gif

That coffin is incredibly cool, that and the séance portion of the ride were always my fave.

:cool:

I just returned from a 2-day trip to Disneyland,
Wow!! The NBX Hunated Mansion rocks!! What an awesome makeover!! Of course, the original will always be the best!
Still, I think they did an amazing job adapting the existing ride to the NBX world!
I'll post a few pics soon!
:rock!
I was disappointed that I couldn't find the Jim Shore piece anywhere... :(

I'm not a big fan of Nightmare Before Christmas, but I would really like to see the ride like that.

are they going to do that to the haunted mansion in florida? The NBX theme I mean. If it is for the holidays only it might be cool for a change.

I heard they won't do it in Florida because we're a bigger vacation destination and it might piss alot of people off. I don't know if that's really the reason, and I don't know if it would upset that many people that much, but it does make some sense.

I obviously LOVE the Mansion ride... but I fully admit to also loving NBC and enjoying the yearly holiday makeover.
And every year they add more and more so there's always fun stuff to look for.

jack_wink.gif

I heard they won't do it in Florida because we're a bigger vacation destination and it might piss alot of people off. I don't know if that's really the reason, and I don't know if it would upset that many people that much, but it does make some sense.

From what I heard, it's not so much people would be ticked off at a NBX makeover in Florida, but rather the many people that travel to Walt Disneyworld from outside of the U.S. just wouldn't understand/get the NBX theme.

Personally I LOVE seeing the haunted mansion here in CA all decorated up. Was there a little over week ago, had to ride it twice. Going again on on Wed, where I'm sure I'll ride it again at least two or more times.

Back