The Haunted Mansion Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the old fashioned glasses. Those are ones that I might hunt later on.

Well, I had to wait in line for two hours but I was able to get the Ears and Aloha shirt. All of the limited items were available at around 12:00 but the ears and cookie jar were just about sold out. All of the glass ware items are open ended so you should be able to get them Mike.

I called delivears yesterday and got the ears and the aloha shirt... no lines and no admission price (but unfortunately, no signature either). Shipping was a little high though....

they said they had all the glassware still

I called delivears yesterday and got the ears and the aloha shirt... no lines and no admission price (but unfortunately, no signature either). Shipping was a little high though....

they said they had all the glassware still

That's cool. I had my birthday gift card so I had to wait. The shirts runs a couple sizes big. I got a small and it's still a little loose fitting. I'm going again tomorrow. Hopefully they still have the cookie jar. I kinda regret not getting it.

Didja get it?

Called again today and managed to get 3 of the prints. Still need the "dying to meet you" print, but then i'll have eveything i wanted... well, until i talk myself into spending the cash for the Giclees...

Cookie Jars were gone. But the Original "Dying to Meet You" was still available and hanging up in the Disneyana store. $16,000.00. The print will be back though.

yeah, i had a feeling they would be limited, but not "that" limited... I' not shelling out $150 on ebay for something i can get for $35 in a few weeks...

I think the BEST Haunted Mansion collectible item was the piece made by Olszewski. The separate light box with the scenes was just jaw dropping..... I wish I could find one!

If SS did something along these lines I would be SO in!

Same here... DL's mansion is cool and all, but it doesn't have the classic Haunted Mansion look that the one in DW has...

My preference for it is just because its the one I am used to. But now that you mention it, it does seem a little more like what you might expect a haunted mansion to look like.

Back