The Green Goblin lives again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he looks so vibrant. great pics! agree that he is very underated but if you like the goblin this is the one to have.

Superb pics averone !
Here a few one of myne. :cool:

ssa41611.jpg

ssa41608.jpg

Now that is a good looking shot of the Goblin Averone! I see that you have been using some SquiderM3 magic dust!

Now that is a good looking shot of the Goblin Averone! I see that you have been using some SquiderM3 magic dust!

Thats the secret!
I do have to say I didnt spend nearly as much on my equipment as he did! :D
He is still the king around these parts!!

Last edited:
not fancy like yours, one day I want to figure out how to use my camera correctly. I went out and got a cannon to take pics of my paint up but never got around to figuring out how to take these good stills.

Well at least you know how to use the brush!!
We can be best friends! You send me your work and I will photograph it for you!
Thats only if you think Im trustworthy! :naughty

Well at least you know how to use the brush!!
We can be best friends! You send me your work and I will photograph it for you!
Thats only if you think Im trustworthy! :naughty

You have proved your trustworthy, but the shipping would be deadly!!

I like (and own) this piece, but I'd like it better if it didn't have that distracting pumpkin-shaped nameplate. :eek:

The freakish GG goes well with the freakish Spidey they've done.
Now I would like to see them do a more classic Romitaish version of both! That would look sweet!

BB

Just got this off ebay for £150 bargain for such a stunning piece really does look sick, just sat here looking at him and can't believe how good he looks.

Well happy 10/10 :banana

Back