The Green Goblin lives again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that's comforting. probably not a huge demand for it like there used to i'm sure, eh? still debating if i should buy it or not...just thinking it might look pretty good near the spidey, venom, carnage trio.

I picked him about about four months ago and he is awesome. The glider is well done and the sculpt is second to none. I really like it. It is one of my favorite. I would recommend getting him.

I picked him about about four months ago and he is awesome. The glider is well done and the sculpt is second to none. I really like it. It is one of my favorite. I would recommend getting him.

awesome! i hope to see it soon in person. i got it for a pretty good price too. so i'm sure if i don't like it...someone else who buys it from me will like it more.

I love this statue's evil grin.

3-27piks004.jpg

Evil grin you say? i took these of mine. :rock

4454000154_b0977bbe02_o.jpg

4453986314_7803e824b3_o.jpg

Love this PF it's class! :rock

surprised there isn't an EX version, but from the pics you guys have been posting...i'm excited to see how great this piece really is.

surprised there isn't an EX version, but from the pics you guys have been posting...i'm excited to see how great this piece really is.
If I remember correctly he was the first PF, or one of the first. The Ex. thing started with Punisher. I don't even think Logan had an Ex.

I should say first Marvel PF. Because they did do UM with amatures underneath, but those didn't have Ex. early on either.

::sigh:: so it was a total bust. one of the wings on the glider was completely broken off and glued back on, but very poorly. not buying a broken pf at cost. i was having such high hopes too.

yeah, it wasn't mentioned on the ebay listing, but it wasn't mentioned it was in mint/perfect condition either. however, they are a liquidating company trying to sell all this comic store merchandise and would think you would see something as obvious as a broken wing on the glider that was glued back on so poorly. don't see how you could NOT see that or judge that it may have been worth mentioning. so if these guys are really dbags, they'll probably give me a bad review for not paying.

yeah, it wasn't mentioned on the ebay listing, but it wasn't mentioned it was in mint/perfect condition either. however, they are a liquidating company trying to sell all this comic store merchandise and would think you would see something as obvious as a broken wing on the glider that was glued back on so poorly. don't see how you could NOT see that or judge that it may have been worth mentioning. so if these guys are really dbags, they'll probably give me a bad review for not paying.

How did you figure out about the wing, just curious?

How did you figure out about the wing, just curious?

i happen to be in the same city as the seller. so i went down to pick it up, but inspected it before purchasing it. when i took it out, i quickly saw the damaged wing and how poorly it was put back together.

oh well, money saved to put towards other purchases...although a gg pf for under $300 would have been a great deal.

i happen to be in the same city as the seller. so i went down to pick it up, but inspected it before purchasing it. when i took it out, i quickly saw the damaged wing and how poorly it was put back together.

oh well, money saved to put towards other purchases...although a gg pf for under $300 would have been a great deal.

Yea that is a great deal, I wouldn't sell mine for that :lol but goodluck in hunt, I'm sure you'll find another.

Thought I'd let this thread live again. I managed to pick this up yesterday for £250 and I must say it's amazing this is easily in my top 5 Marvel pieces. I cant fault it at all.

i think sculpted clothes would look awesome. comiquette green goblin 1/4 please

Back