The Green Goblin lives again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of picking one up soon and was wondering what's a decent price for this PF. I don't want to overpay. Recent ebay auctions varies from $400-$600. Is it worth it to pay this much or should I wait for something better from Sideshow?
For those that have him, would you guys pay $600 for him today?

Opinions appreciated.

anyone has pic of gg with hobgoblin next to each other?

Odin003.jpg

Thinking of picking one up soon and was wondering what's a decent price for this PF. I don't want to overpay. Recent ebay auctions varies from $400-$600. Is it worth it to pay this much or should I wait for something better from Sideshow?
For those that have him, would you guys pay $600 for him today?

Opinions appreciated.

I've had the PF which is a great statue. Regret that I sold it and now looking to re-buy. I think $400 is a good price.

I don't care what anyone says, I love my green goblin! A face only a mother can love!!

Found mine on the bay 330 with 1 day shipping from a Ontario collector.
No shipper, art box looks like it came back from Iraq and biggest con it came from a smoker took about year for not to smell like smoke.

I hate the nameplate most of all
Have always been lukewarm to this piece...i like but not enough to actually hunt it down
The nameplate has always been the deciding factor for me...can't stand them

I hate the nameplate most of all

Name plate is the biggest eye sore on this piece bingo!

Never liked this statue. Cheap purple spandex and name plate kill this piece for me.

The purple spandex is very minimal torso, underwear and hat. boots and gloves i think are faux leather the skin is very well sculpted. Wolverine and Sabretooth were poor over uses of spandex.

Listen to Quadcent and get this if you can. Highly doubt will see another comic GG anytime soon other then perhaps lame modern or god awful movie GG

I love nameplates, they reassure me that I know who the character is!

Great quality!

Amazing PF Sideshow! :rock

Ski

I love this guy. He is one of the few that I actually hunted down in the secondary market.

Back