The greatest RPG of all time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best for me (so far) is Final Fantasy VI which apparently had a huge marketing push in Japan but squat in the US. But I've heard nothing but praise for the Chrono games and so I will be picking this up.

I'd have to say Kingdom Hearts 1/2 is in the top ten RPG's of all time. Also Knights of the Old Republic 1 not sure about 2.

For me, Chrono Trigger. That game has a massive fan base. So massive people are willing to pay nearly $800 bucks for a sealed copy of the SNES cart.

My name is from FFVII. Used to be a huge fan, never did play FF8 or 9.

For me, Chrono Trigger. That game has a massive fan base. So massive people are willing to pay nearly $800 bucks for a sealed copy of the SNES cart.

Seeing your Forum Name, I'm SHOCKED that you're favorite game is FFVII

I'd have to say Kingdom Hearts 1/2 is in the top ten RPG's of all time. Also Knights of the Old Republic 1 not sure about 2.

ITT people still missing the point of the thread.. perhaps i should make a new one.......
lol

The best for me (so far) is Final Fantasy VI which apparently had a huge marketing push in Japan but squat in the US. But I've heard nothing but praise for the Chrono games and so I will be picking this up.

Seeing your Forum Name, I'm SHOCKED that you're favorite game is FFVII

There should have been italics in that line, I was actually being a bit sarcastic/"funny" myself.

ITT people still missing the point of the thread.. perhaps i should make a new one.......
lol

Uh, how was I missing the point? I was talking Chrono Trigger which is the topic.

Heh, oops.. Looks like i MQ you an accident there buddy :) Still leaving your post in mine so everyone may bear witness to my epic fail.

Lulz.

Fact: Chrono Trigger is the only game I've played more than 15 times. :lecture Everything else I usually play no more than one or two times at the most.

Chrono Trigger's really one of the few games that there's incentive to play through that many times. There are some many different endings. If it doesn't hold the record, then it's at least gotta be up there.

I use to play Chrono Trigger for hours on end back in the SNES days. I just remember finally stopping one day when all my characters had stars for numbers in all their stats and it was way easy to do everything. I had a copy for Playstation but I lost it. This may be a reason to pick up a DS though.

Back