The greatest RPG of all time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, there could be a compelling argument made there. :lol

In my opinion Mario RPG is the ^^^^ and one of the Top Mario Games out there, and one of the Best RPGs out there too :D
One of my all time favorites and I would definitely love too see it Remade for the DS or perhaps the Wii :monkey5

:naughty Mama Mia :naughty

Last edited:
Mario RPG Guys :D

:rotfl:rotfl They even had the Power Rangers....err Axem Rangers

axem.gif

In my opinion Mario RPG is the ^^^^ and one of the Top Mario Games out there, and one of the Best RPGs out there too :D
One of my all time favorites and I would definitely love too see it Remade for the DS or perhaps the Wii :monkey5

:naughty Mama Mia :naughty

I was going to say the same thing!

Mario RPG is being prepped for release for the Wii Shop in Japan officially!! Hopefully we will get ours soon!

I was going to say the same thing!

Mario RPG is being prepped for release for the Wii Shop in Japan officially!! Hopefully we will get ours soon!

Sweet, I LOVE that game. I don't want it ported though, I want an all new GAME !!!!!

Ive got a question to those of you who are avid fans of Cloud Strife's adventures in homose................... I mean Final Fantasy 7. how many of you have actualy played Chrono trigger, AND seen atleast one of the multiple endings?

I'm ashamed to say it, but mario rpg is one i missed. i'll give it a go once it rolls out on the wii for download.

Remember that the first Super Mario RPG was an RPG made by Squaresoft that used Mario characters. All sequels have been made in-house by Nintendo.

I was always fond of the Bauldur's Gate series on the PC and I loved the old D&D rpg's from the early 90's like Dark Sun and Ravenloft.

Remember that the first Super Mario RPG was an RPG made by Squaresoft that used Mario characters. All sequels have been made in-house by Nintendo.

Was there even a sequel of sorts to this game? Thought it was a one-time-go and don't remember a sequel?...

the website now has a video you can watch and at the end it says Winter 2008.

Rouge Galaxy

played this in Wal-Mart awhile back, bought it on site, It was awesome. RPG's are my favorite games, cant believe this slipped by.

Rouge%20Galaxy.jpg

It would seem that few people are reading the original post. This thread is about Chrono Trigger DS, not a "list your favorite RPG" thread.

Cool news about Chrono Trigger. My brother stole my SNES copy and probably traded it in for Madden 199X. I've got the reissue on Playstation, but it's a pain to drag out memory cards. I'll much prefer to grab the DS and try to see all of the endings this time!!!

Back