The Gray Hulk PF pics thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodie...would you compare the box to the Sideshow Weta Sauron box...if you have the Sauron of course :D

Kookie said:
I totally agree...all my PF figures are boxed until I have a proper and permanent display system. I do a thorough check of all pieces when they arrive then back in the box!
What do you guys consider a proper and permanent display place? I have mine on a non-enclosed shelf. So time for a stupid question- can dust ruin your PF?

Kookie said:
Bodie...would you compare the box to the Sideshow Weta Sauron box...if you have the Sauron of course :D

I actually never bought the Sauron.. Always thought he looked too thin.

Eyeballing the HULK box, it looks about 3 feet long and 2 feet wide, maybe a foot and a half deep. And its heavy. :eek:

Darth Roranous said:
What do you guys consider a proper and permanent display place? I have mine on a non-enclosed shelf. So time for a stupid question- can dust ruin your PF?

I dont plan on having anything enclosed.. I consider proper display being in a spot that brings out the best angle of the peice and the ability to display it w/ whatever companion piece one has in mind.. Not just setting something somewhere just because there happens to be room for it there..

I dont think dust has any adverse affect on a peice other than making it look unkept.. I have a light duster I use about once a week w/ no issues.

Bodie The Cursed said:
I dont plan on having anything enclosed.. I consider proper display being in a spot that brings out the best angle of the peice and the ability to display it w/ whatever companion piece one has in mind.. Not just setting something somewhere just because there happens to be room for it there..

I dont think dust has any adverse affect on a peice other than making it look unkept.. I have a light duster I use about once a week w/ no issues.
Thanks for answering my silly dust question.

I am the same way about displaying my stuff. Clutter is my enemy and I will fight it till my dying day. Things have to be properly displayed or it does a disservice to the piece and your collection.

DARTH RORANOUS...I LIKE TO WELKOME YOU AS A FRIEND OF THE KRUSADE. JUST SAW YOUR TITLE UNDER YOUR AVATAR.WELKOME AND INTO GLORY RIDE.

BACK TO THREAD.....

Shai Hulud said:
DARTH RORANOUS...I LIKE TO WELKOME YOU AS A FRIEND OF THE KRUSADE. JUST SAW YOUR TITLE UNDER YOUR AVATAR.WELKOME AND INTO GLORY RIDE.

BACK TO THREAD.....

Yes it is true Shai the Great Worm. Darth Roranous and I have made amends and made a treaty. We welcome him as a friend to the Krusade! :rock

DannieDarKo said:
Yes it is true Shai the Great Worm. Darth Roranous and I have made amends and made a treaty. We welcome him as a friend to the Krusade! :rock

Great P.R. work as usual Duke.

Shai Hulud said:

BACK TO THREAD.....
I AM HONORED BY THE WELKOME FROM THE GREAT WORM! LET THE KRUSADE BURN ON BROTHERS!
FIREdevil.gif

Last edited:
I'm curious to know the true weight as well. I have the Jason PF which is approximately the same height, and he's a pretty heavy bugger. I'm sure Hulk's mass makes him even heavier, which is a scary thought.

Fedex have him clocked in at 51lbs!! Maybe I'll grab a pic or two with Sauron....

Hulk_PF_1_x.jpg

Hulk_PF_3_x.jpg

Hulk_PF_4_x.jpg

Hulk_PF_7_x.jpg

Hulk_PF_8_x.jpg

I thought there would have been a good amount of weight on the base but it was very light compared to the weight of the big guy. And just another pic, one of the box which I really liked.

Hulk_PF_BOX.jpg

Last edited:
Now I can rest easy knowing the Grey Hulk is going to WOW my balls off!!!

Grey Hulk looks AWESOME in those new pics!!!!

It better look good, after $106USD in shipping and almost $115 in duties and taxes this one easily is my most expensive item direct from Sideshow. Ahhh the horror.:lol

grey......yes :monkey1

this is exactly what I have coming in Thurs.
.. a good day
Hulk_PF_8_x.jpg

Back