The Gray Hulk PF pics thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silverbc3 said:
Hulk_PF_1_x.jpg

Hulk_PF_3_x.jpg

Hulk_PF_4_x.jpg

Hulk_PF_7_x.jpg

Hulk_PF_8_x.jpg

I thought there would have been a good amount of weight on the base but it was very light compared to the weight of the big guy. And just another pic, one of the box which I really liked.

Hulk_PF_BOX.jpg

Best damn pictures of the grey Hulk !!!! The Shading of colors on yours looks amazing...On those pics I prefer the grey one than the green ones we've seen.Hope to get one exactly like yours !!!!

I added a few pictures in the Green Hulk thread with a size comparison with Wolverine for those who were asking for it.

we're gonna need side-by-side of green and grey for comparison...who currently has both?

lakeshouse said:
Here are some pictures of mine (for now...) ~ #101

01jc4.jpg

01dq7.jpg

02ty8.jpg

03pf8.jpg

Hey, get yourself the Incredible Hulk 101 to display with...that will be sweet.:D

Great pics but the yellow lighting throws off the "grey" color of the statue.

That shot of him with Obi-Wan also helps in judging his huge size!

Thanks!! Mine is due on Friday, which means I'll probably get it the following week... (FedEx...) :rolleyes:

Vader AL said:
I'm surprised ebay only has 1 or 2 grey hulks at the moment.

I think since the statue is so amazing people are keeping it for their collection. The other reason is that the ones that went for amounts between $600-700 sold right away.

Based on the fact that originally it was $424 from SSC without shipping (and tax for me) a $600 eBay grab or even nab from these classifieds was a heaven sent. I really regret not getting this piece, at the time I didn't see why a gray paintjob garnered a higher pricepoint but after seeing it I really do like it. Like the Green slightly more (I prefer my Gray Hulks in Mr. Fixit style) but if I could go back I'd get this. Unfortunately the funds are too low to even waitlist...:monkey2

Kookie said:
I think since the statue is so amazing people are keeping it for their collection. The other reason is that the ones that went for amounts between $600-700 sold right away.

amen...or waiting for the price to jump even higher..:monkey5

wow I pictured the hulk taller than the sauron statue. guess i was wrong. Either way, i dont know where im going to put it, or sauron, or grievous, or lurtz....:confused:

If anyone has a Grievous in their collection, I am curious to see how Hulk compares in height and size to him with a few pics.

Back