The Gray Hulk PF pics thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOE said:
S4010167.jpg
HULK smash insignificant "Grey Hulk vs Spidey" diorama now!

hey any of u guys w/ the Hulk also have the Wolvie comiquette? i'd LOVE to see pics of those 2 posed together. i'm hoping that Wolvie should be in scale, then it's look like their 1st meeting!

Shai Hulud said:
OHH, AND CONGRATS TOE...YOU DELIVERED THE PICS.YOUR STATUE IS AWESOME..BUT I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE/DISLIKE ABOUT IT...AND WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER, DOOM OR HULK???:monkey5

Everything is great. My only dislike would be the nails. Not too brown as it is in the Sideshow pics. I specially like the eyes. The painters took their time on this one. I really like the black shading :)confused: ) to show the definition of the muscles. Also, the base is cool :cool: Simple, yet complexed, if that makes any sense. :confused: .

Doom or Hulk? I still prefer Doom :eek: I just love the complexity of his throne and pimp-like attitude. If this was a Dale Keown Hulk I will definitely say Hulk :lol :rock :rock :rock

FORGOT TO SAY......

*take Krusader voice*

ALL HAIL THE GREAT ANDY B. FOR KREATING THIS MASTERPIECE !!!!!

ONLY NOW SIDESHOW DO YOU REALIZE YOUR MISTAKE OF LETTING HIM GO...
''AND WITH YOUR DYING BREATH, YOU WILL BEAR WITNESS TO THE END OF DAYS.... !!!!!''
:eek: OOOPS WRONG QUOTE...BUT YOU GET THE POINT ANYWAY !!!

Shai Hulud said:
FORGOT TO SAY......

*take Krusader voice*

ALL HAIL THE GREAT ANDY B. FOR KREATING THIS MASTERPIECE !!!!!

ONLY NOW SIDESHOW DO YOU REALIZE YOUR MISTAKE OF LETTING HIM GO...
''AND WITH YOUR DYING BREATH, YOU WILL BEAR WITNESS TO THE END OF DAYS.... !!!!!''
:eek: OOOPS WRONG QUOTE...BUT YOU GET THE POINT ANYWAY !!!

Ditto that!

I just got chucked out of a bar by the bouncers and this is the only thing to cheer me up!

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

S4010165.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Great pix TOE!

Damn you guys getting this thing are lucky! I so wish I was getting one too:monkey2

One day dammit!!!! ONE DAY!!!!

King Darkness said:
S4010165.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Great pix TOE!

Damn you guys getting this thing are lucky! I so wish I was getting one too:monkey2

One day dammit!!!! ONE DAY!!!!

Does Hulk shave chest? Hulk need razor. Razor no hurt Hulk.....

nash said:
holy poo his leg is as big as those other statues

awesome!!

Thats is massive.

Only if Juggs was a little bigger. I wish Andy would have done Juggernaut in PF as well. :)

:horror Holy cow !! your pictures make Grey Hulk look even better !! Thanks !!
btw, somehow Jug's expression doesn't seem that manacing as before... :lol

Back