The Gray Hulk PF pics thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
The Gray Hulk PF pics thread (PICS START AT POST # 27)

Post your pics here please.

By the way,This is the framed picture that will be behind my gray Hulk PF when displayed.

hulk_gray1.jpg

Last edited:
I think we in the EU are getting charged for both Hulks tomorrow the 8th. Cannot wait for both of these.:D

ohhhhh.....i can't wait to start posting pics when it arrives :monkey5

I will go to my comic shop and look for the best comic book to put right beside it. Any of you have any suggestions?

Shai Hulud said:
Post your pics here please.

By the way,This is the framed picture that will be behind my gray Hulk PF when displayed.

hulk_gray1.jpg
Shai that's one of the coolest Hulk pics I've ever seen! And I hear you Solid, we'll have to start a new picture thread when people actually start receiving it. I do understand Shai's enthusiasm for wanting to start the PF picture thread of his favorite Marvel character though. ;)

Last edited:
TOE said:
ohhhhh.....i can't wait to start posting pics when it arrives :monkey5

I will go to my comic shop and look for the best comic book to put right beside it. Any of you have any suggestions?

I dont know how much they cost now but my favorite grey hulk covers were always issues #324 and 345.

Khev said:
And I hear you Solid, we'll have to start a new picture thread when people actually start receiving it.

why?? :confused: In the Star Wars section there are several pre-mature picture threads. All Shai has to do is post some pics of the updated Sideshow pics of Hulk and this can be an official picture thread. :cool:

TOE said:
why?? :confused: In the Star Wars section there are several pre-mature picture threads.
Well two wrongs don't make a right now do they? :) Some people don't like picture threads that don't actually have pictures until page 8. There's nothing wrong with one being started, its just the dopes like you and I that post responses that totally defeat the purpose of it. :D ;)

This is going to sound like an odd question but, are the pants on Hulk removable?

I ask because it would be interesting to see the Grey PF with purple pants.

SolidLiquidFox said:
This is going to sound like an odd question but, are the pants on Hulk removable?

I ask because it would be interesting to see the Grey PF with purple pants.

hrmm...I think you may be looking for the Hulks 3rd leg...:lol

just to make sure the pics aren't posted till page 8, I'll add a comment....

should be receiving preauth's next week. yikes.

Back