The Gray Hulk PF pics thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
occulum said:
Finally! :rock

#78 is in the car.
with not much room to spare

I just got #84. I really hope it fits in the front seat of my truck. The box for this thing is huge!

Mine got held up (along with Leatherface) in Fort Worth because of the winter weather. They arrived in Fort Worth on the 16th and were supposed to be delivered on the 17th, but they never left FW on the 16th. The Leatherface showed up today, but the Hulk is still on his way. He was mistakenly addressed to my home instead of the office where I have everything shipped, because the order was taken down on paper at SDCC. I had updated the shipping address in my online account shortly after SDCC, but the changes never made it over to SS's other database. I sent an email to customer service yesterday about the wrong shipping address for the rest of the items in the order, and the lovely Jennifer not only fixed that, but had my Hulk redirected to my office (and I didn't even ask her) so he will be here tomorrow I think!!! Thank you Jennifer!!! Sideshow :rock :rock2 :rock

Here are some pics that were requested of Green/Grey together along with a Grevious and Vader (just for the heck of it..).

Natrix said:
Here are some pics that were requested of Green/Grey together along with a Grevious and Vader (just for the heck of it..).

vader just wet himself.

man those are killer pics^!! gotta say the green looks a bit better IMO.

haven't read the whole thread but has anyone posted pics of a Hulk PF next to a Wolvie Comiquette for that 1st meeting look?

Well I got this bad boy home and out of his box. Holy censored is it big!!! I'm completely impressed. Just an amazing sculpt, thank you Andy.

Back