The Gray Hulk PF pics thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOE said:
S4010172.jpg

:moon Hey TOE, you tried to pull down Hulk's pants...:lol :thwak

lakeshouse said:
:moon Hey TOE, did you tried to pull down Hulk's pants...:lol :thwak

opps, :eek: .....:monkey3 If Wor-gar is not gonna get a naked Hulk pics, I might as well try :lol

occulum said:
Id love to see a pic of a person holding him. :D

:D i was going to take a pic of me holding him like a baby, but kinda hard doing that by myself. Oh yeah, its a little bigger than a regualr sized new born baby

WoW great pics of GREY HULK vs JUGGY...and those comparing this GREY to the other vs GREY "paintwise" are on crack......IMO :monkey3

Eli26 said:
Love the pic of the Hulk and Juggernaut! Some very nice pieces you got yourself there stud muffin.

big toe's pictures of the classic spidedman made me know for sure i had to have it for my collection and i haven't looked back since:chew

Can someone please weigh this guy and let us know how much he ways in pounds? SideShow's weights have to do with shipping weight, I think. I know the DCD 1/4 Superman was listed at 25 lbs but when I weighed him he came in at 10 lbs! So I like to see what the Hulk weighs in at.

Eli26 said:
Can someone please weigh this guy and let us know how much he ways in pounds? SideShow's weights have to do with shipping weight, I think. I know the DCD 1/4 Superman was listed at 25 lbs but when I weighed him he came in at 10 lbs! So I like to see what the Hulk weighs in at.
I am going to guess 38 lbs.

I'm curious to know the true weight as well. I have the Jason PF which is approximately the same height, and he's a pretty heavy bugger. I'm sure Hulk's mass makes him even heavier, which is a scary thought.

The statue really is fantastic, but have to skip because of the size. Can't fit it anywhere and I can deal with so many large boxes in my life. Got the tiny bowen instead... :monkey2

Just got around to opening the GREY HULK.. #153 and OMG.. Its big and heavy.. I have no room left.. Where do I put it.. Where do I store the box.

Right now I have him sitting on the wife's desk. Ha!

These peices call for custom made shelving..They will "fit" on a shelf, but for them to be displayed "properly" Ill need to fabricate some custom shelves.

When I buy a house in a year or so I'll put the time in to do it right. Until then at least half of my stuff remains boxed and stored.

My motto is if you cant display them right, don't display them at all.. Can you hear me JLCSMU?:monkey5

Bodie The Cursed said:
Just got around to opening the GREY HULK.. #153 and OMG.. Its big and heavy.. I have no room left.. Where do I put it.. Where do I store the box.

Right now I have him sitting on the wife's desk. Ha!

These peices call for custom made shelving..They will "fit" on a shelf, but for them to be displayed "properly" Ill need to fabricate some custom shelves.

When I buy a house in a year or so I'll put the time in to do it right. Until then at least half of my stuff remains boxed and stored.

My motto is if you cant display them right, don't display them at all.. Can you hear me JLCSMU?:monkey5

I totally agree...all my PF figures are boxed until I have a proper and permanent display system. I do a thorough check of all pieces when they arrive then back in the box!

Back