The Godfather

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Godfather confirmed

Holy ****!!!! Is there a link to sideshow making them? I know Mcfarlane is sheduled this fall for their 8" stuff but where is the link to Sideshow doing them?

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Gulp! Can't wait! This will be the ULTIMATE THING TO COLLECT!!!!

Just make these guys Sideshow!!!

My goodness! I don't think I will sleep well until I get more clarification on this story!!!

I thought this was one of the licenses from that list. I just watched Godfather I and II the other week for the first time and I'd be in for 1:6 figures! Wonder if they would have a talking features like the Scarface figures. That would be an offer I couldn't refuse!

And I have still never seen Godfather... guess its time to move it up in the Netflix que. :D

Great catch Karma :rock

I'd be down for a 1/6 Brando... that'd probably be about it. Nice if he came with a severed horse head :rock

I love the Godfather but I don't plan on collecting this line...unless the quality of the figures are too good to resist.

I don't know Geto10.

Cinemaquette is making a fine looking statue, which I think will be hard to beat.

Well I'll be damned. Good call, Karma! I'll be looking forward to this license!

Look what I found!

godfather.jpg

Back