The Godfather

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
godfather.jpg

https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/comiccon/2007/07/sneak-peek-side.html#comments

Last edited:
I think it looks real good!

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Put me down for one.

:D

Is it for sale yet? Iv'e never heard of Kojun, how much will it be? Is Sideshow still making their own version or is it just going to be this Kojun version?

:confused:

Re: Godfather confirmed

It doesn't look as nice as their PF's usually do? At first I thought it was a 1/6 until I saw the base.

Is it for sale yet? Iv'e never heard of Kojun, how much will it be? Is Sideshow still making their own version or is it just going to be this Kojun version?

:confused:

The picture of the one on the base is the Sideshow Premium Format figure that will be announced next week at the SDCC

Honestly, I think the SSC PF likeness is off as well. You can tell who it is, but it's far from a dead-on likeness.

Kojun's custom sculpts are much closer to reality IMO.

Wow, I didn't expect SSC would be releasing pictures of their new licenses so early!
Overall Vito looks great. The head sculpt could be better, but I doubt they'll change anything, they never do once pictures show up online.
Great news for the Premium Format collectors, I just hope they also show 1:6 figures at San Diego too.

Wow, I didn't expect SSC would be releasing pictures of their new licenses so early!

Well, with 60+ annoucements slated for SDCC, I guess Sideshow can afford to leak a few of them early.

Kinda makes you wonder just what they're determined to keep under wraps considering what they shown so far (first Godfather image, 1/6 Bespin Luke, etc.)

Like I said in the other thread, I think it looks very good. I have wanted a Godfather P.F. for quite a long time. So, this will be a welcome addition to my P.F. collection.

Thank-you Sideshow. Now give me the "2 Jacks" Captain Jack Sparrow and Jack Bauer in P.F.!

I would also like to see Michael Corleone in P.F. , maybe even Sonny.

Looks sweet, will buy. Someone who is going to SDCC panel next week should ask if they are going to be more Godfather stuff in the future, or if they are only doing to the Don.

Who would of thought the latimes would leak such a cool figure:lol

Anyway, I think he looks awesome!!

I hope we get more than one.

Why was my GODFATHER thread closed? It was the FIRST! Why not close one of the recent ones?

i think the lighting in the pic makes the paint ap look not as good as it is. I love it and cannot wait to order....give us the ones in the pic in an earlier page. Thanks Sideshow! Can't wait to see Indy now!

Back